Sunday, June 3, 2012

~"Behind Every Moment Of My Life..."~

Hello...my name is Benny Liew and definitely you all knows me in this story.I wanted to tell you all that...the two post which is "Something The Past Written In Me 1 and 2,written by Wendyll Lei" was an old but yet a memory that I ever being experienced...and that's the moment she only writes to me...and someone who bring us joy of life...~


  Wendyll Lei...who she is a strong person,energetic...and better yet,brave,caring and loving person.The moment I met her since I was 5,she was a good person...cute..and yet she is known for her scream that time.Hahaha...
 But now...well...for all this 6 months of 2010 memories...it was stun and touch by my heart.I felt nothing at the beginning and yet my life started to changed.
       And the truth has revealed that....


 Wendyll Lei has passed away...in peace and never sorrows...yet show the true meaning of life.She passed all her time and appreciated every moment in this place.Wonder how's she doing here and up there...but no one knows.


 And so does my brother,Lawrence A.Laie....thinking about the world seems not really big or small yet all is one and one is all.We all miss you...


       There is a poem....I call it...Unending Night...



~At the end of my memories, I searched for the future plans of my ideals,
~I feared something, I couldn’t understand what…so I shivered in loneliness.
~Without showing it, you always smiled gracefully...
     and embraced me in you arms....


~As if awakening, I fell in love.........
      and took you into my dreams..........
~But you’ve always tenderly lied and hurt to me…




~Without saying anything, the reason for my hesitation, that reason for my own                              selfishness and out of fear,
~I made it our vow.
~Without being hugged,your invinsible feelings, you gracefully smiled..
and aimed for the unending night…




~We’ve become so distant that time stopped, our distance become a song…
I’ve waited…I’ve always waited
for that time when we saw the shooting stars…








~It's an unending night for us...till we've gone... 




...and My World Spins Around You...



With a piece of the shining white cloud......
I wait for you again today on this sunny hill...........
Looking up at the sky as I whisper the pinky promise.......
We made one day in the sunlight..........


Just by having you laughing next to me............
I feel like I can try harder no matter what kind of day it may be...........
If we can spend our happy times and sad times together..........
The music we can hear becomes eternal.........




Even on rainy days or windy days.......
I will wait for you on this hill everyday.........
Filling it up with the important moments.........
That we piled up in the repeating days..........


If I gaze at the grass where the small shadows line up.............
My world full of you begins to spin.......
If the answer can be found in our hands held together........
I can believe that anything can be done..........


Even that secret wish of yours that is hiding behind the quiet voice............
I understand it so I'll make it come true............


If the small shadows line up and start walking from here............
My world full of you begins to spin..............
The gentle feeling that gathers in our hands held together...............
Let's carry everything and go as we hum the distant song.....










 Year 2012...


   Today......I will never give up...and  I will not surrender even how tough can it be.And also keep up my work...my love...my time..and enjoy every moment that have it today....and also renew my life and never turn back.
             I will never turn back my old life...and I will face front my present and the future of a new life.


     Who knows...what has wait against me....




Dedicated to:
           (Wendyll Lei>13,March.1996-- 14,January.2010) "~For who leaves without fear and beloved."~

           
(Lawrence A.Laie>17,November.1996--17,July.2007)"~Everyone has a memory between every distance."~




           Life is like a music...
                               There is a beginning...
                  And the end...
               You already hears nothing but the future within...




                                                                         Benny Liew~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment