Friday, June 4, 2010

Are You or Me??

Time:12.21am
Date:04.June.2010
Location:My room...



Now...I am alone..and I would prefer it that I am not alone...and I was asleep at 10.30pm...and I awake with my nightmares...

It was like....this...


That time...it was a dream I thought and I saw a road...where it head to a place..and I move...and saw a bird...and it flew away...as I follow it..the man appeared behind me and hold my shoulder...and I look at him....as he smiles at me.

Then...he's gone..and I look at the place again..with another three figures..and this time...it's her again.
I heard a laugh and she walks by...I heard a chuckled as she walks in and I heard..a cry as I walk in...and she repeat her words three times..."Ben...stay away.." and i walk further...her face look at me and I straightly awake....and I was sweating and my brother was looking at me and said..

"What the f**k are you dreaming?"

"Nothing"

And he went out and said..."Good night"...he gave me a cup of water and close the door...

I look at my hands..and I lay down my head...and cried.....and then...I wish to blog it..and I wake up and on my laptop...

I saw the figure face were in all black aura just like once I did a black aura when I dream the first time....and our eyes were really exactly pale yellow red...I try to stop it..but IT bugging my mind so much till it so hurt!!...

I wish to stop now....

Now..I wish I was with her now..and my nightmares is just the beginning....

To Be Continued...............

Benny Liew................(Beginning of it.....)..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment