Thursday, June 3, 2010

Look At One Day...

Time:02.04pm
Date:03.June.2010
Location:In my room...home...



It has been weeks I haven't blog..I wish to go back to the villa..but....I wonder..how is she now?




I was here..at home...waiting for my week to return and...my father doesn't allow me to return instead staying here.

What about Wendyll???


Date:30.May.2010
Location:Home....


I was alone at home...and thinking what am I doing here now...as I look outside..I wish to walk and around with Rocky and Lucky...since they two like to have a walk with their master.
I took them both at the river and feel myself...it was windy...and the sun didn't show up much.
I see my two dogs relax and sat down..as I look at the river and saw a few people fishing...

Then...I remind myself to Law...another dog....and I look at Rocky...and he look at me and jump on me....I shake his head and walk home...and feel disappointed...
It reminds me a lot of things...that we had go on....

Now....sad...
Now....lonely....
Now....what to do???


Now....I had a day for a chance...and a chance of a useless fence....sigh.......wish I could stop now.....


To Be Continued.................

Benny Liew........(Nothing....empty..... disappointed...)........................

No comments:

Post a Comment