Thursday, June 3, 2010

Figure three..

Time:02.17pm
Date:03.June.2010
Location:My room...



I being alone now...cause...I had to reason..my friends...like they are dying on me....why???



Time:Midnight...
Date:20.May.2010

The man who in my dreams spoke about wonders of death in life...and I just go a walk with his words and feel to another puzzle which a good question to be ask///"Where the hell am I?"

I look back and saw 3 figures....it was Wendyll....Lawrence and who???...Who was the other figure...she look very familiar but...who is she?

Then...they all disappear and I was awake...and look around..with my body sweating worse...I cried and lie down back...as I look at my phone it was still a fresh midnight...that is 02.40am...and I look forward...

Who is she......I wonder...who is the figure on the left near Wendyll??


I don't want to remind at it anymore...but I will find out in this freaking nightmare......by myself...


To Be Continued..........

Benny Liew.......(Incursion dreams in my soul...........)..................

No comments:

Post a Comment