Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good Bye-THE END

Time:02.40pm
Date:24,June.2010
Location:In my room..now...


I was wondering to write/type my last diary today and as I thought...I'll write it.

This one is about the last moment of my friendship with Wendyll....


Time:04.30pm
Date:21,June.2010
Location:KLIA(Kuala Lumpur International Airport)

On that last moment...

Wendyll was together with her parents at the airport station.Before we all when off..I was there with my friends a group and together with the villa residence too.

This is my last note with her.

"Wendyll...is this goodbye?"

"I think so.."she said and her tears weeping.

I hold her hand and said..."good bye.." and she had to go off....and before that she kiss my lips for a last time.....with thickness..... unforgettable memory...and when she turn her face towards me.....her tears show a meaning of sadness.Her parents also thank me on the day that I take care of her in the villa.
My tears flow slowly and like I can't take it off away what has dream off.Looks like it's the end for us now.
When she enter the port..and she was gone...and had to went off now....

Her last word to me was...."Ben...there is another future awaiting for you...and you'll find another for it."


IN MY MEMORIAL LIFE FOR THIS DAY.........THIS IS GOODBYE.....AND GOOD BYE...IS ONE OF THE BITTER MEMORY....AND FOR YOU...FIND A NEW FUTURE...ALWAYS HAD A CHANCE IN LIFE....WE MAY NEVER MEET AGAIN BUT I'LL REMEMBER YOU....AND WE MAY NOT KNOW AGAIN...AND MY FUTURE MAYBE TOWARDS OTHERS....GOODBYE....MY DEAR FRIEND......


.......and until today..I had to leave the villa and keep in touch with Ooya and the others...looks like....we all had leave...and this was my real good bye...and Lawrence...your lucky...bye....

GOOD BYE...FRIENDS......~~



THE END....(Benny Liew..........)~~

No comments:

Post a Comment