Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Calm myself isn't done....

Time:09.55pm
Date:05.May.2010
Location:Room 14...


I was tired...feeling tired indeed and my eyes...were tearing up.Can't think what I want...to do now.By the way..what am I??

Time:05.40am
Location:Room 14...


She wake me up and my cloth were ready...and I had a bath and change.I look at Sumi room and Wendy hold my hand that time...tell me..."What should we do?"...

I just blew a deep sigh...and tell her that I'm ready...to go school.Miss.Landlady came out and she look very cute in her school dress.I told her study hard and she reply.."I WILL!!!"

Next....Ka Zi bring us to school....and I look at her eyes...like something can't make me up my mind.
Later...Ka Zi had send me to school and I thanked her.Although...it was very early..and that time was 06.20am...


Location:School....
Time:02.00pm

SKIP ALL THE 7 HOURS!!!I HATE IT!!!BUT I LIKE ONE THING....STUDY HARD!!!

Later..Riby went out and tell me that we all gonna go out with Fong..and I never know that.Her friend...I not remeber what's her name..shared about Fadly...my old friend..who is pervert and playboy....and our love doctor..that is Fong...try to tell something...about manage...hehehe..and then...I had war leg with Riby...hahaha...

Later...
Fong had to go take his sister...wait??...Brother??..I don't know...and I was try to kill my feeling..stand it up.
I went to the toilet and look myself in the mirror...imagine what happen at my friends...family.....Wendyll....Sumi...and my life...what had I done???..Did I..did something???Or maybe...it was wrong...and end...
Then............

Fong came in..and I don't know..he hand me a few tissue and I wipe my tears off.I tell him to lets go..and my face were red cheers....and we all went back to school...
Tell him say see ya...and I got a few things to do now...


Time:05.30pm
Location:On the way back....


Skip all the activity parts...and also...I help Riby take up her books..and went up the stairs.I look outside...IT WAS UNCLE JO!!!...So...I had to gave the books back to her...and she thanked me I think...and I went in the car.Uncle Jo start to laugh at his music...==''...

Time:06.30pm
Location:Room 14...

I went on...and take shower..online for a few minutes...and then..I take a walk at the garden.I look at Wendy..and her face were look tired..like me..as we both are.I went upon to her...and ask her what happen today...she look at me..and say..."Tired"...hahaha...I know...me also...
She went to her room..and maybe she's online I guess.

So....I take a rest at the garden...for a few moment although it was rain.

Time:08.30pm
Location:Dining room...

Dinners serve...Wendy not coming yet...and I go to her room..and knock her door...ask her what is she doing and she was online...I told her dinners ready and she came out..with a weird face to me.
So...she just hold my hand...hard...and tell me..what happen..and I told her nothing.
Dinners ready....Sumi was there..and she look happier a little...cause..she start to smile at me...and everyone.Nick was eating snacks only...jeez...
Miss.Landlady was having fun with Mui Mui...and she told me...no need to wash the plates and bowls.

Time:09.00pm
Location:Corridors.....

A wonders for second...she tell me to tell her the truth..what is up with me..and I told her...wisely...my life...can't go on well...cause..we both might stay for a year..not go on...so..I will do whatever it takes for you.She suddenly...kiss me...and had a wonder and tell me...a year...of though and mind.I understand....that now...

She just kiss me in the lips..for the second time...and I wonder...my heart has fallen.My....feeling...like having great...but...I'll miss my twins...Lawrence..for this time.I pray...wishing well...to go on..

Time:Now......
Location:Room 14.........

I take her to her room..and say thanks to her and she take her hand and put at my chest...feeling the heartbeat and say.."Here..."...and she close the door...
I went to Sumi room...and she was sleeping...so..I leave her alone...for a while
I just had a miserable day for a moment but still...I understand about that now...what has chosen for each of us.
Thanks..Fong..I mean..brother...if Lawrence...alive...I wish he will meet you two one day but...he's gone so...one day..I will.
And friends out there...one day..and I will pray you all...and great day and a debt I had done...and my family...I love you all...and wish your life will go on...and you..my dear...although we both one year life...I will...know you..as I do in my heart...like we use to 6 years ago..with Lawrence...

Well..now I blog finish and my dog here...Law...disturb me...and take out my shirt in my closet...damn it!!...Well..I got to go and sleep early...cause..I was tired and tears out...well...got to go..see you all...and I'll never say goodbye......

To Be Continued.....................

Benny Liew............(To beside you all time...if I would...............)........................

No comments:

Post a Comment