Monday, May 3, 2010

Rather what I want to know....

Time:10.01pm
date:03.April.2010
Location:Room 14...


Reckless....too reckless...don't want to know much...


Time:05.30pm
Location:On the way home....



Damn it!!...Uncle Jo came late again!!!...Gosh..feel like wanna crap off!!
Then...Wendy was behind me and piggy back on my behind.I was shocked and it was heavy.I look back..and she smiled at me.She looks like a little childish...kinda...so..I went to my room..and get rest.I told Wendy to help me a little...that is...make me a cup of good warm coffee.She nodded her head and smile again.I thanked her....and she went away....and I was relax..myself...and chat with my friends for a while.
Later....she came in..and I smell good taste of bittersweet.I ask her if she wanna share with me but she denied..so..I finish it.I told her it was marvelous!!I put my hand on her head..and we both laugh for a while and she told me to go and bath..cause.. just return to school...so..I does what she said.

Time:06.00pm
Location:Room 15...


After I finish bath....I went to my room and change.After that...she ask me to help her to do Yahoo E-mail account...cause...Hotmail account always jammed the line.So...I done for her...and the account is...emm...maybe I tell you one day...cause...here is not secured.
She kiss my cheek and tell me thanks.I also tell her welcome and my face turn red.Well...it's dinner now.

Time:08.00pm
location:Dining room....


We all had dinner together...and Miss.Landlady look at us...like smiling at us..and tell us..we both cute when seat together.I know...it's cute....hahaha...
Well....after dinner...I help Miss.Landlady wash the plates and bowl...then..I saw Sumi walk outside.I was a little worry...about her again...look at her...shy to talk..that is.
Then..after that...I hold Sumi shoulder and told her wait and tell her what happen..and she told me nothing...and went off.Wendy look at me...and I told her we must help Sumi.She agrees...

Time:Now....
Location:Room 14...

Then...I take Wendy to her room...tell her to sleep early because...she need go to school tomorrow and her duty must done too.
So...looks like I blog kinda early too...cause...I wanna sleep early.I hope....Sumi will understand more about life in here....and also...we will help her...

To Be Continued................................

Benny Liew...............(I will help you..and we will support you,dear Sumi.............)...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment