Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Different Than It...

We all make mistake......
That's what happen if we brave to choose decision....
I'll understand that now.............
I'm sorry for doubting you....
Our strength comes from our unity...
That means you can't be strong without us....
As you said "I'm stronger and better alone".........
I don't believe that..and I don't think you do either...
You're my friends of all......
I'm am one of them................
Even we got a job to do..........
A duty................
Rescuing ourselves from danger and hope is our destiny...............
Its your destiny too.................
And if there any of my friends know less............
You'll know what to do next............................................

Benny Liew.........(Created in my mind a few minutes ago...)...................

No comments:

Post a Comment