Monday, May 17, 2010

Rain has tears...

Time:06.39pm
Date:17.May.2010
Location:Room 14...




I was busy last night so I had no time to blog but it was so hard rain so I had to see her for a moment.Well...about last night....



Time:09.50pm
Date:16.May.2010
Location:Room 15...


I went in her room and see what happen cause it was rain and I heard sneezed sound inside her room.So...I went in and saw she was looking at her laptop and I hold her shoulder behind.
Later...I had to massage her at the end...and she said.."Your hand were soft rather than rough from others"..and I tell...her...."Sorry about last three days ago that I went out"..and then...she turn and ask me.."Why are you scared?"..and she hold my face with her smooth palm and I can't answer anything.
She sigh for a moment and look at me...as I can't look at her and look outside the window...when the rain has cried hardly...and I hold her hand...and tell her...as honestly..."I will lose you all but in my heart..will not"..and she quickly swap me a hug and almost chocked me...but...I can feel she was....actually crying...and I hold her and can feel her heart was sad all because of me and I was feeling guilty of myself..
Later...she release me..and her tears were stop and her face were sticky...and I wipe it with tissue...and she said..she wanna rest cause...she was feeling sleepy that time and I help her shutdown her laptop...and I went to her bed and she lay down..and I told her...everything will be fine so...I hold her hand...and kiss her forehead...as she smile at me.
Then...I walk back...and see her face at the door..and close the door...and outside...it was raining and I look at the sky...and blew a sigh...so...I went back to my room...and rest too...

Time:11.00pm
Location:Room 14...


Then....I had asleep...as I remember..the nightmare..was...no more..???......Well...I hope so...



Today.....

Well.....useless day...teacher's day is not cool at all!!...Like shit...so...I better skip this!!!....Honestly...those teacher's there never ever know what is student feeling...and...argh....nevermind...

Now...

Time:06.53pm
Location:Garden side.....

Now.......I blogging and had a sad time for my dear..who was because of me...making her broke...but...I will...do what is best for her....

Well...I smells dinner...and got to go..well.....see you again...in another special day.....


To Be Continued........................................

Benny Liew...................................(Sigh...what had I done???)......................

No comments:

Post a Comment