Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What seems so long...has been gone..(Sumi stories)

Time:10.15pm
Date:04.May.2010
Location:Room 14....



Cry..let your feelings off my dear....and I will understand more....

Today.....

Time:12.40pm
Location:Room 14

Did not go to school...that is..cause...I was having a little fever...and when I was online...Riby also online...and she also got fever!!...I didn't know what and hope so she'll heal fast.Then....my leg...like ice..can't feel a single muscle...and had to massage for a while.
Wendy already went to school...and she had a busy day today...and Miss.Landlady also went to school...so,me,Sumi,Nick,Ka Zi will take over.I was in my room the whole time.Then...someone knocks the door.
It was Nick and tell me what happen to me.I told him I got a little fever...and he went to the dinning room and gave me medicine.I thanked him and he nodded his head and walk away...and I wonder what happen to me and why I got fever???

OH YEAH!!!..YESTERDAY!!!...I was share a little sip of coffee with Wendy!!...NO WONDER....jeez....spread disease already....sigh.........................

Time:02.50pm
Location:Corridor...outside...

I went out..and see if Wendy came back..and I saw her..she was there.I ran there..and a little weak too..and help her take her books and bag.I walk inside...and we both saw Sumi...holding a book and went in to her room.We both look at each other...and wonder...what to do...and....I got a plan.
Then..I take Wendy to her room...and she had to bath..so...I take a nap for a while..in her room...and my eyes were close....shut in a dream for a few moment....

ZZZzzzZzzz.........................

Time:05.40pm
Location:Room 15....

I woke up and look at the time..and the time was...OH NO!!!!...Almost 06.00pm!!????
I wake up...and went to my room...had shower and change...and I realize...I bath once...sigh....
Then...I return to Wendy room..and she was using her laptop..hearing songs and download songs.Wendy look at me...as she wanted to tell me something.And...I went infront..seat next to her and talk to her.
I tell her...

"Why don't..we tonight share stories with Sumi?"
"Yeah...I will."..she reply..

I was happy to hear that..so,tonight..we will!!

Time:07.50pm
Location:Dining room...

We having dinner..and everyone was silent.Sumi finish her food fast..and so on with Ka Zi..and Ka Zi said..."Who want to follow me to 7-Eleven?"
I raise me hand...and so does Wendy...cause...as plan..we follow.
We both finish already...and get ready.So...we both follow Ka Zi.

Time:08.30pm
Location:7-Eleven

After finish our dinner...we both went to 7-Eleven with Ka Zi and bought some snacks...I mean...kinda a lot...well..spend a lot too....we bought chocolates,beverage,drinks,some groceries and snacks.....
And the receipt...RM30.45....I pay half,Wendy pay half and Ka Zi pay one per five...it's unfair and she still said.."Tax car for you two...hehehe"...==''

Well...after that...she bring us home....and I was behind with Wendy...and she look outside...and I try to hold her hand....and got it.It was cold...and she look at me..and smile at me..and I told her.."As we plan"...and she nodded her head.

Later....

Location:Home...then...we both when to Room 2

We walk together back...and Ka Zi went to her room...so,I and Wendy walk to Sumi room...
I knock her room door...and she open it.Wendy start to speak.She said..."Can we come in..we want to share something...maybe snacks."..
And then...she open the door..
We both went in and look in her room.It was beautiful...and nice.

Time:09.12pm
Location:Room 2...


Wendy put the snacks and beverage down and start to talk to her...and look at her photos.
I look at one of her frame photo.It was touching..it was a family photo.Her dad was standing infront,her mom was next her dad and she was next to her dad..and make a perfect shot of her family.
I ask her...how old was she when she take this photo.She said when she was 11 years old.
Then...I ask Wendy and Sumi to sit down and tell her to enjoy drinks.I gave her biscuit and drinks..while Wendy put her hand on her back..and tell her...a special thing...a story...and we both ask her....how was her old life???She put down her food and start to talk.She tell us..a story...from the past...


Year:2005.....
Location:Selangor...

"""Her age were just 9 years old and she was having fun with her family.It was a joyful life.She also told us about her father...who was a business man works for books company and her mom was a house-wife.Her dad...was a lover,a care taker and know what is best for his both wife and daughter.
It was in those days she had a great life with them...and also..a great care of love as much as she can go on.

Then...she continue her story....

Year:2007...
Location:Selangor....her home...


Her mom and dad having problems and had nothing to do neither work...it was because her dad company bankrupt...and had no work to do.So..her dad had to work as a car business for another month..and it was success.So...her dad life will go on again.
Her age was 11...and know what is best to study hard for next year UPSR...to makeher parents proud and go on to a brighter future....but...it was hopeless...

Year:2008....
Location:On the way to Kuala Lumpur....

She pass her UPSR with flying colors..that is 7 A's!!!....Her parents were proud of her...and gave her a locket...with her name and her family picture carved on it.It was a great gifts.
Her family want to visit their relatives...and she was happy.Sumi understand that she did not visit her cousin for months...and also she miss her aunt there.
Later...while on the way....a car was heading towards her car and smash her dad and mom from the front.She was behind and her head knock behind the glass and fainted...and she don't know what happen next.."""

Later....she put her both hand on her face and start crying...and her tears were fill of sadness that I never though.Her happiness can't feel for a thousand times ever.On that time....>>>

Year:December 2008
location:Hospital Kuala Lumpur...

"""She and her family bring to the hospital and her mom and dad...was..too late to be saved.She woke up in a light and she look up...it was the hospital ward light.She then...saw a doctor and three policeman approach on her...and tell her her a bad news...that her mom and dad...has no more..and long gone.Her heart...were break..her tears...were flow...and cry.She shout and told them...it's not real..it's not real.
It was real...and her tears...later...when to a slumber sleep...
Now....she had no where to go..and no where...to lives.
By next week...her uncle will bring her somewhere she will stay alone...that is...here...and here..she will study and go on her lives.Her uncle didn't want to take care of her.That is why..she was lonely."""


She cried hard and Wendy hug her from the side.My tears was a little..came out and feel her side...and I know..her feelings was 1000 deep can't feel her happiness.I take her hand...and pray...and Wendy took our hands...and pray...wish..and hope for help...and help is hope.
I smile at her...and she said.."Is it good...to had a great time?"..and I tell her...yes...
I take out the chocolate and gave her...she eat it...and look at us.Her tears were stop.Her eyes were look tired...so...we both decided to let her rest.I take her to her bed...and Wendy clean the place up.I blanket her...and tell her...."Be patience,we will...help you"...and she nodded her head...and close her eyes.I look at Wendy and she smile at me.
After that...we had to go out...and I tell Sumi...."Happy always" and off her room light...and hope...she won't cry no more.
I close the door...and Wendy stop and wait for me...then...we both walk together to her room.


Time:Now...
Location:Room 14....

I take Wendy to her room and she said..."Ben...you're too kind.And I like when you are and who you are.I also...like you..when...your heart is warm and fuzzy.I love you"
My face were red boiled and I told her..."Me too..and I understand that."
She look at me and went in her room.And wave my hand to her...and I went back to my room.I had a great stories to know..and to know...what is sadness rather than happiness.I hope...you all will understand what is it.

Now...I finish my blog..with my heart burden deep...and Sumi...I wish...and pray for you...like my brother..who lost too.
And also...I will tell you about my old life with Wendy and Lawrence.I will.......
Wendy...I love you...and also...my heart has burden deep..and I will study hard and success in life together.I promise....
To mom and dad....I hope you two will go on...even now your son is here alone...you are my inspiration of hope.I love you both....
Friends.....I know you all..but we can be as long as we can...and also...maybe some of you all son't know me yet...and one day..you will.....

Myself....I care what is go on....and I lead the one who choose to follow.......and I stop here....as my heart was burden deep inside....

To Be Continued...........................

Benny Liew...............(Is a care of true hope...a care of fragile hope....and a hope of fragile love................)..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment