Sunday, May 2, 2010

It won't happen again...

Time:11.04pm
Date:02.May.2010
Location:Room 14...


It won't..and it will not...happen again.I will help you as I do...and my friends too...just in case...well,about today.....like a little things that a claw on your hand...hmmm....


Time:07.20am
Location:Room 14....



I woke up...and my head were spin drowsy...cause...last night...the question..why???I got the answer but...I can't answer it..still..why????

Well..I walk to the bathroom and wash myself...and look at the mirror.What if....then...I look back..it was a hope.I can answer it..still...hard and nervous.

I go back to my room...and change...

Time:08.30am
Location:Room 15...

After I change...I went to Wendy room..and tell her I going to church.She said she wanted to go but....her condition..still like that...but at least she's fine now...then..I ask Sumi..as she woke up earlier that I expected.I ask her if she wanted to join me to church...and she denied me...she just shake her head and said no...and went to the bathroom...sigh...looks like I had to go alone.
Ka Zi...was ready...and she sent me to church...


Time:08.55am
location:Church...

Today is not me teach the kids..it's another pastor.So...I just seat back..and talk to my youth for a while...about this Friday we'll going to Mentakab...I mean..the whole church in Pahang youth will be going.So...Wai Hong...our leader youth..tells me that he will know what to do as he plan.I ask Ying Yi too..as she know what to do next.

Time:11.20am
Location:Worship corner....

I was message worship so we all listen to it.It was boring but...I was stunted on Pastor Siew...that is Ying Yi mom...tell everyone about parents and child problem.Why..today child so ignore of their parents???Then..she said..."Let us pray and giving hope to our child"..and I saw everyone take their child..hugging each other...saying sorry..and I saw Ying Yi and Yi Ming....both sister...pray on their families..holding hands...four of them.Is this family...of truth???I guess...it is.I just look at them..and keep in my heart...
" I love you mom...dad...as I know...my heart...know in another place..I will always know you.."

Time:02.00pm
Location:On the way back....

Message finish...and I went to Ying Yi mom...tell her what does it feels to had a great relationship in family.She told me..."God decide us...He help us.."..and I know..he will.
Then...I call Ka Zi...and waited for her.
She arrived and she was a little clumsy cause....her hand got a little cut...sigh...what the???...

Time:03.00pm
Location:Room 14...

I went in to my room..and had a bath...after that...change..and finish.I was tired and sleepy so...I went in to Wendy room and check.She was okay..and online use her laptop.So...I just leave it...tell her to be okay.And I told her.."I'll meet you tonight later at 09.00pm"..as she smile at me and said yes!!
I close the door..and went in my room.I jump on my bed and lay down.And then...my eyes were closing..and falling asleep......

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz...............

Time:07.30pm
Location:Room 14....(still sleep????WHAT!!???)

I woke up late!!!And it was dinner!!!...Damn!!!!...I rush to the washroom and wash my face and went in fast to the dining room...and look at it..it was only Miss.Landlady,Sumi,Mui Mui,Ian,Nick and Wendy.I went in..and Miss.Landlady told me that dinner Uncle Jo will go and pack.So...we wait...and he arrives after a few minutes.

Time:08.50pm
Location:Garden site....

We all had rice noodle with Chinese garlic sesame sauce..which is good.And also...I thanked to Uncle Jo.Later....
After we all finish...I call Wendy...as everyone had gone to their room.I hold her hand...alone..and walk to the garden and told her...the answer of yesterday...
The answer is...I care about you and I like you because....you're inside beauty..and I wanna shared and spared it on my life..."..and she hug me tight...and I didn't put my hand at her back..just hold her head on side.She tell me..."Worry not"..and also...I promise this year..I will success...for everyone..and her...


Time:Now....
Location:Room 14...

I just take her back to her room...and tell her to sleep early...cause...she had to go to school.I wish...I will.
Later...I mean..now...I was sure my one year duty will go on to my destiny...and I hope...it was it...my life is my destiny.
From now on...I will study hard...earn my meaningful life to my parents...to her...to my brothers and sister...and to my generation and so on...till forever the end.
And also....I hope...I will..go on..as I stand...and I will...till go on.My question.....has fulfill...and I know...for everytime...every year....every...generations...^^

To Be Continued.......................

Benny Liew..........(A promise is a promise...A lie is a lie............A fate is a fate......)............................

No comments:

Post a Comment