Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last Night.......

Time:09.43am
Date:08.May.2010
Location:Room 14.....



Yesterday....our Youth went to Mentakab....and I can't blog what happen because...I will write in my diary book.Can't really tell you all first here...and I just bought a champagne for my dad and a recipe book for my mother...And now...about last night....



Time:10.00pm
Date:07.May.2010
Location:Room 14.......


I just return and online....then...I had bath...after bath...I change and went to my room.I look at her room door...and wanna tell her something but tied up...
Will I wanna know more...or keep on more....or...see on more?
Later...I online...my heart sad...and Mother's Day is coming...and the book I haven't gave her and Father's Day also coming so...I not sure when I will give them.
My heart try to break but I stand...stand and keep on trying...and I look at the photo...me with her...and I just look...can't do it and my tears flow slowly......

Time:12.50am
Location:Room 14..........

I just leave it.....and off my laptop...and when to sleep...and while I was asleep...I did not dream anything...just chill...and awake...in early morning...now...


Time:Now............
Location:Room 14..................


Today...I had go to see my camp site...and not going yet...just check and see first...for this June....and the bad thing is...all girl Youth join..and I'm the only boy was in....what the??!!!...All the boys Youth not sure yet....


Now......I gotta go at 12.00pm........and y wish upon here...is to see my day smile....and my life....was not in black and white....................just in colors...you and me...my friends and my family...and everyone I had..........



To Be Continued...................................

Benny Liew.............................(There is no black and white.....just colors..............)........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment