Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nothing special..but there is one!!!..(Riby's birthday..).....

Time:11.26pm
Date:06.May.2010
Location:Room 14........


Happy birthday sister....and sister...and err...sigh...what a day..nevermind..I explain here.....



Time:02.20pm
Location:School...on way home....

Today...ARGH!!!...Son of a crap all my classmates!!..Hate them!!..Make Sir Leaong sick of them already....I hate them!!...

Well...while go home...my brother came..(Terry)..ask me that dad is fetch us.Well...who cares...and I wish Riby happy birthday....and she thanked me and go home...and my dad also just arrive....doesn't matter at all...


Time:05.30pm
Location:Room 14...


I was tired rest...hoping myself someone help me...sigh...but...I was asleep...from 05.30pm till 08.00pm..and I not take dinner yet.


Time:09.40pm
Location:Room 14...


I though wanna take Wendy to the garden do I think it out and chat with Fong...just in case to be chill....and I promise her until...she come to my room..and forgive me...cause..she was a little busy..so..I just let her..and she was reading something..I guess..what???..Hmm...

Later....

Time:11.00pm
Location:Room 14....

me,Fong,Riby and Wennie was chat madly...sickly and bla bla bla...hahaha...very funny also.

Then...me and Fong set countdown of Riby's birthday...just in case...
For now...

Time:12.00am
Location:Room 14........

Happy Birthday sister...but..tomorrow I can't celebrate so...nevermind...I will wish you a prosperity life...and chill!!
By the way....what is Wendy doing???
Nevermind.....

Well...\

Time:Now....
Location:Room 14......

Blank...all is blank now....sigh....well...tomorrow had to go to Mentakab for Church youth Teens Society..I mean...today.....so...my journey will starts tomorrow..and also...a great time for me and her...and every youth.
Well......looks like Riby's birthday is up...and also....I got to chill out now...well...see you all......

To Be Continued....................................

Benny Liew......(Happy Birthday dear sister Riby and I don't know what to or how to said thanks to you...).........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment