Friday, May 21, 2010

Near than ever...

Time:10.05am
Date:21.May.2010
Location:Room 14...



I realize what I had done last few months and I the one who was wrong.It was my fault not everyone.I just had it.Thanks to them who help me everytime even I not need for help.
It was granted for a certain gifts and I also not sure..what has happen to me.I'm so sorry.
Well...about yesterday..it was one special day.....and one....touch moment...and.....



Time:05.30am
Date:20.May.2010
Location:Room 14...

I woke up..and I saw my cloth were iron by someone.I wonder who and I look outside that Wendyll is with Mui Mui and Miss.Landlady.
Then...I take my towel and when in to the bathroom to had shower.I look back at my hand...and my injuries were almost heal.
So...after finish bath..I went back to my room and change my school uniform.

Time:06.20am
Location:On the way...


Then...Mui Mui knock the door and ask me am I ready?..and she take me to Wendyll....and I look at her...with fill of guilt.
She held my arm and take me to the car.
Ka Zi start the car then....we're on the way.


Time:06.40am
Location:SMKTK

When Ka Zi reach at Secondary Chung Ching..I look at her and she said..."don't be sad..okay?"
I just nodded my head....and she went in.
Later..Ka Zi also ask me what happen last night......and I was shouted...hahaha...and I told her....nothing...just a dream..and she laughed at me.
Then...she put me in school..


Time:11.30am
Location:Classroom...3D

I was inside my classroom studying..and Sonisha came in...and she bring me treats...by the way....it's from someone special...a friend...a sister...it was from Riby...
I was surprise and keep it...so..I want to thank her before open.

Time:02.10pm
Location:On the way back...


I wait for Riby and she was not there...so..I just wait..and Ka Zi had arrived...so..I just enter the car..and leave it...maybe later I can thank her.

Then...Ka Zi go to Chung Ching...so..she ask me to find her inside the school..and I got nervous...
When I enter the school...everyone look at me..and....one of the girls smile at me so I smile at her back.
Then...I ask one of the boys where is Form 2 class...and he point up there...the fourth floor...WHAT!!!!???....Jeez....i had to climb up to find her...and finally...I found her...with her bag full of books...and I help her up.
Her friend were beside her and ask her..."Who is this..?"..and she said..."The person I care"...and she sneaky laugh and ask me.."Is this your....girl?"..and my face boiled...and said...."Yes.."..and she said.."Oho!!!"...and she tell me luck of all and I thank her..and everyone see me....while we walking..I mean...us.
Everyone start to talking each other and I can hear sound..they keep on said.."Who is this?""Where does he come from?"
Who cares anyway..I open the door for her and she went in..and I put her bag in...so...I help her..and we both went home.


Time:04.10pm
Location:Home....

Finally...I had my bike.....and my dad send it here...so..I can enjoy cycle one whole place here..and she said..."How to ride?"...and I look at her...and try to teach her and she said she don't want.
so..I TAKE THE BIKE AND RIDE AND FELL...cause...I also not sure how to ride it.

Time:05.00pm
Location:Room 14....

I went home..and damn it..feel so disappointed cause...I almost forget all my bike style...

So..I went home..and bath..and look at Wendy room..suddenly saw Sumi humming a song that makes me familiar..and the song she hum was......."Anata Ga Ita Mori"...and that song..I let her hear before once....
So...I ask Sumi what happen and she laugh at me...cause....she said..."why are you dress like bath??"
"I WAS SWEATING LA!!!"
Then..she went in her room...and just smile...and I glad that Sumi can happy and smile once again.
Then...I had a good bath..and went back to my room...


Time:08.30pm
Location:Room 14...

I train my guitar and keyboard...and I was finish...so..I look at her room...and it was rain that time...and she knock my door and ask me to eat dinner and I said later...and I hear a silent voice...
She was sobbing her tears...

I heard bang doors...and i went back to her room...and quickly ask her what happen?She open the door...and I went in..and her tears drip..and she said..."Why are you so busy although until you don't want to eat?"
I just keep silent...and explain....but hard.
She just call me come closer...and I seat next her on her bed.
She hug me...and I held her...and it was cold....and she said.."Don't make me worry"

I swap her head....and she said she want went to bed..and....she was sleep...and my hand stuck with hers.
So....this is getting me more nervous and I had to sleep with her....just next her..and my eyes shut..and I feel...stupid.....

I was try to release myself that time...and i was sleeping...with her..tightly warm....

Until....tomorrow morning...now.....

Time:09.00am
Location:Room 15...

I woke up and saw she was next me..and i woke up quickly and drop on the floor..and she said..."Are you okay?"..and i said I'm fine and when she smiled at me...I remember...it was a memories that straightly reminds me!!!It was a break nightmare..i broke one nightmare...cause..when I sleep with her...my nightmare did not appear....
I kiss her head and thanked her....and I went outside to my room...

Time:Now....
Location:Room 14...

Now...I blogging and finish blog and later...I want to go out...and hopeful that...my dreams...will soon gone....

And one more thing about yesterday....the message that my foster sister gave me.....

"Gud luck in ur study n PMR.Dun b sad.B grateful wit wat do u hav nw.Ma n kai kow will always suppot u..luv u!!"

I understand that now......thanks both of you...I wish you all luck too..and love you all...and now..I just open the sweet...and eat the lollipop inside...hahahaha......
Well...I got to go now...and hopeful...my life.......


To Be Continued......................................................

Benny Liew.............(Thanks to you...and maybe this isn't enough....and I hope...I can thank you more than I do..my friends....)........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment