Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gazed moonlight in the night sky...

Time:12.35am
Date:02.May.2010
Location:Room 14....



I never doubt it anymore than ever again...and the people I had know.As the rose fell on the ground,I collect and the rose fell of a sound.Well...today...


Time:06.20am
Location:Room 15.......


I woke up early to see her condition.I was afraid she will getting worse and I was kinda worry.So..I open her room door and see..she was sleeping..and I seat on her bedside..touching her forehead.It was cool down.So..I went to the dining room and take a wet cold towel to lap her head.
She haven't wake up yet and she was gaze up a little.Her eyes were blurry and look at me.I tell her to lay down and she did.I put the towel on her head and she hold my arm..asking me why am I so care about her...and I had nothing to say.It is my duty to take care of her.
Later...I told her to rest more and I will see her in the morning at 11.00am later...and she was asleep..silently...and my heart thinking...why??

Time:07.30am
Location:The garden site.....


I was outside and it was so cold but the star shines up and never warm.Am I stupid yet nor the answer of it can't be answer?
Later...I seat near the pond alone...facing up the sky...watching the sun rise from the edge of the mountain.It was beautiful and nice.I ever seen it once again...and hope so.
Then...Miss.Landlady had awake and she greets me..and ask me why am I alone.I told her I was here because I wanted to see the sun rise.Miss.Landlady also joined me and tell me about her past life on here...she told me:

"When she was young,her grandfather was the landlord here and take care of this place.And also...when his grandfather was young...when Japanese Communist invaded Raub..this place was his sanctuary and the safeties place from them until...the place had been burn down since year 1949.Miss.Landlady also told me that her father was meant to be the landlord but..he wasn't.It was meant to be her sister,that is why she and her sister was the landlady here.She wish her sister come back soon."

I put my hand at her shoulder and told her....."It was meant to be.I know...I know...you might be better use of it"..and she smile at me and give me a gentle hug.I told her not to worry...and it's her duty here.
I let go of her and tell her...."So...I gotta see Wendy"..and she smile at me...and tell me.."You and her move in being a great mean to us"...and I smile back and tell her all the best!!

Time:09.30am
Location:Corridor side....


I went to her room and she was still sleeping.I don't want to disturb her but I wanted to see her condition.She was okay so I want outside and seat on the corridor...looking at those trees where wind blew breezily.I look at the sun..and it's fading away...and the wind getting cooler....
It was breakfast.......

Time:10.00am
Location:Dining room...

Everyone was there except Wendy and Uncle Jo...as he went out no where.And Wendy was in her room..resting....

Mui Mui look at me..and I look at outside and everyone look down..while munching sandwich and salad.I ask Nick if he go anywhere later and he said he'll going to Kuala Lipis later and Ian will be going out with Ka Zi to buy their things.Mui Mui and Miss.Landlady will be at home with me and Wendyll.Ah Sun will going out with his friends later.
Looks like

Time:11.03am
Location:Room 15....

As I promise her.....I went to her room and check on her.Just in case not to wake her up.She look really tired and she could laugh with me a little.At least...then..i peel some fruits for her that Miss.Landlady gave me...that is pearl.I gave her one by one and gave her drink 100PLUS...
Later...she don't want to be alone and I had to spend my time in the room...so...I help her a lot of things.
Then...I bring my laptop to her room and online as we both hearing music and she was cool down a while and fell asleep again...oh God....==''

Time:06.00pm
Location:Still..in Room 15....too lacked!!

I was dozed off from 04.00pm to 06.00pm!????OH MY!!???
I never knew it and I look at her bed...she's gone.I look at the dining room...she was there..with Mui Mui and Miss.Landlady..cooking.Cooking what I guess???

Later.....

Time:07.50pm
Location:Dining room.....

We all had dinner but the boys not yet return.Ka Zi when out with his brother and Nick,Ian and Uncle Jo too.Sigh.......looks like I'm alone with Mui Mui,Wendy,Miss.Lamdlady and Ah Sun now...but...Sumi???...Is she okay???
Sumi had been silent for three days...and she look thinner now.I...I can help her but...then.....
When we all had dinner...Sumi close her face and cried.....and she always said.."Forgive me"..and I really don't know what happen.I hold her shoulder and ask her what happen.She was shocked...and scared.I look at her eyes...like my twins...as I remember...I...I can't do this no more.
She look at me and said..."Help me..."..and I guess she's in trauma.Miss.Landlady hold her and take her to her room...and we'll had no more mood to eat anymore.....and I was worry on Sumi..she was in big fear that she can't get.
Now......what should I do?

Later.....

Time:10.00pm
Location:Room 15.....

I look up...the moon shines yellow bright...like a dream.I ask Wendy if she wanna join me and she wanted.I take her to the pond site and ask Sumi to join us.
We both when to her room...and Miss.Landlady with Mui Mui were there with Sumi...and she seems to be okay now.I salute her and pray for her....not to scared anymore.Later...we both had to go..and I let go of they three...wish Sumi...in happiness.

While then.....

Time:11.00pm
Location:The garden site.....

We both talk about life...as she cuddle me from the side...and my life were inside her heart as I ever know.I told her about friendship...life..and what went on now.She just listen to me...and Sumi...Oh Gosh...wish we could help her.....
Then....the moon rise slowly and the stars...was very little.I can see everyone of it.And my hand...was freeze...
Law were sleeping in my room all I know he knows how to do is sleep and eat.....==''
Later.....

Time:12.10am....
Location:Room 15....

I send her back to her room...and tell her to rest.I put her on bed and I didn't kiss her forehead yet.I hope...I'll help her.I lay her down...and let go...and close the door and look at Sumi room door.I understand how is the feeling if we lost the love one.

Later....

Time:Now..............
Location:Room 14..........


I was alone in my room.....looking the moon myself at the window and look at my life.Was I too sad or....was I????
Sumi...wish we understand us too and about you...we just like you..who lost a brother.Hope...I know what is meant to be.
And also....now....my tears still flows.....and my heart...sad....hurt...like use to be....when her gone.
I hope...I could help everyone.
And hope....................................is fragile..................


To Be Continued...............................

Benny Liew................(What has meant to be a hope???Is it...fragile????Or is it........simple..)..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment