Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sigh......

Time:02.24pm
Date:12.May.2010
Location:Room 14.......


Wendy wake me up and I didn't wake up cause...I was a little lazy...and what a day....now I just wake up at 12.50pm..

Time:01.30pm
Location:Room 14........


I woke up..and saw Law was next me...he was panting and look at me.I wonder what he want to say???...He just come near and sniff at my hand...and I take my hand and put on his head...and stand up.
Then...I go to the garden for a walk and then...I saw Miss.Landlady planting some flowers and I walk back to my room.I go back to my room...bath...go back again...and on my laptop....hearing songs....and looking at Law.

Time:NOW.....


Now.....I had nothing to say...well....looks like there will be another two weeks will be holiday........and also...one more week exam...just wish luck to all my friends and her....see you all.....


To Be Continued................................................

Benny Liew...................................(Sigh....)............................

No comments:

Post a Comment