Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In a mood of return....(Trip I had on now..)...

Time:09.08pm
Date:12.May.2010
Location:Room 14.....



In many signs today...I had return for my blog about my life...for the last time..I thought...I won't blog anymore but now???...Huh!!...What a day...and today...very special day to me and myself indeed....and she...smile at me like I do as the sky making us brighter..

Today...is a better way...and a good day...


Time:02.30pm
Location:Front door...


I was waiting for Wendy....and she arrived....looking at her is one precious thing...but...a year is not one special way...who cares..as my heart is go on..and so it will.

I help her take her bag up...and she ask me why am I not going to school and I told her....errr......ooops...busted!!!...
I just tell her I was tired and it was the most silly answer I had.She just smiled at me and laugh a while...and I went to her room..put her bag down and walk with her for a moment.I saw Miss.Landlady mopping the floor.
I ask her if she need any help and she said she just call me to carry the pails at the corner...and I did it..with a simple job.She thanked me and I told her if need anymore help just call me.
Wendy told me she had to bath and she ask me later want go out to town..and I accept...as she wanted to.


Time:04.50pm
Location:Room 14.....

I was changing my cloth...and look at the mirror with my cool looking hair...and I look myself...with my new suite tie...and suddenly...I heard a knock on the door...it was her and Ka Zi.
She looks gorgeous in that sort jeans and long boots..with her cute Japanese looking cloth.She ask me if I'm ready and I said almost...and she said she'll be waiting outside for a while.I told her only one minute...cause I wanna download all the Green Day's album...from 39/Smooth to 21st Century Breakdown...hehe...

Later...I leave my laptop on and went outside and change my shoes.....my favorite shoes...

Time:05.20pm
Location:Town.....


Ka Zi leave us at the post office and we wave her goodbye..and I ask her why are we here?She held my hand and take me to a place..where couple always come here and eat...and she bring friends too....waiting her at Ah Tok restaurant....she bring 2 girls and 1 boy..that I don't know them....and everyone introduce each other...and shake hands...and the boy seems looks like kind but he was wearing earing and bandanna on his head....
Later...we order food and I ordered fish and chip..and she ordered chicken chop..and honestly...I don't like chicken chop.
The two girls were order lamb chop and the boy ordered steak that smells so juicy and thick.
We all were talking each other and talking about life in school...how I meet her and my memories not so clear now...it seems I almost forget what happen...
Then...we all had refreshment of cool drinks and I ask the boy..who is her girlfriend..and he hold the next girl with glasses hand..and said she was...and I was surprise how honest he was.
Later...one of the girls told me that after this will be a great night to watch basketball match and I told her we will not going cause...we all had to sleep early...and we all got to go.
Then...I ask the shopkeeper to give the bill...and everyone want to pay...and I told them...I pay it all..cause...my mood has up!!
Wendy hold my hand and told me that you're too kind but don't be too kind!!!I shake hand with the boy and the two girls and tell them see ya!!They both seems went to watching people battle basketball.

Time:08.00pm
Location:Home.............


I walk with her at the field....and she was turning around look at her...was her childhood side...hmm...maybe...she was not belong to me yet...but...I not so sure...yet!!
Then...Ka Zi send me a message that she'll coming soon at the field..so..I held her hand...and walk with her outside....and kiss her cheek only..and Ka Zi arrived..take us...home...

Time:Now....
Location:Home...room 14...


Now...we arrived at home...and Wendy thanked me and hug me...tight and my face were red...and she release me and I told her goodnight..and kiss her...lips..and maybe...this is the fate I got...sigh..........I went to my room..and she look happy and ran to her room and bath...
Then...I went to bath...change and look at my laptop...all my downloads has finish..and I was happy..

I look left..and her room..and I know she was sleeping...and I wanna told her...honest about myself...but I can't tell her.Maybe...I tell her at the end...and the end...I hope she won't cry...


Well...looks like I got to go now...cause...now I am tired...drunk love and a lot of things want to do.....well...see you all...on later...off later....see ya!!


To Be Continued..............................

Benny Liew.......................(On a road I heed...is the way I going in deep...)..........

No comments:

Post a Comment