Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Remember what we are..

Time:11.40pm
Date:12.May.2010
Location:Room 14...



I just realized...that...I was not remember much about it from today...well...after all..it was 5 years...I can't do what it takes.It like being ascend from hell...and save from heaven.
I look at left and right...is my shoulder clean??Or it is dirty??..Maybe the both are.
I read my book...and look at my novels...are those my future??Maybe not be sure yet but nevertheless...I will hope on it.
I look at the portrait photo...is she mine??Maybe not...because...we won't know what happen...and I remember Fong and Riby and friends..family...will they be gone infront me??...I also don't know...what is WRONG with me!??

I can't remember yet...all I do is Lawrence...and the dreams the heresy me from NOW!!
Damn it all of'em!!!
I cried...and cried..and stand...and stand...and look at my hands...it was useless....
What am I talking???I suppose to go on not turn back...maybe...our relationship is lost..maybe what did the man in my nightmare was true...and I look at you all...it was useless hope...maybe...I was wrong...maybe..you all are my hope but will it be.....gone???
I don't know..what happen but...if my hope lies where my destiny has go on...is my life...useless???
But no matter what....Wendy..you..and my family....I know.....what is hope and destiny...and now...I will ascend from here...and wait...for the day of myself in a place I call.............HOME....


To Be Continued.....................................

Benny Liew.....................................(Never...and ever...seems to be one day....).................

No comments:

Post a Comment