Monday, May 10, 2010

There is nothing for us and maybe....

Time:10.25pm
Date:10.May.2010....
Location:Room 14...........


Today...I can't trust anyone anymore to anyone at all!!!....Damn them all...who just gave betrayal smile and side...maybe..I was right...



Today....I wanna tell you all that....my friends..you...are my hope...and my love once.I...can't know why...you can betray me....why???


Wendy...when you read this...I know...still got another 6 month you will leave here...and....we may never see again....I hope....you will understand how...I love you and how..you know me back again.


Well....from now on....I will not blog...but I will blog the most important and special day I had the most...or maybe...I should stop blog...what I had done...lost..in a dream memories of flesh and blood.
Since...now....I can't go on....my tears...was tears...rain...tears of rain...
After all....I was a fool to myself...leaving best hope....
You...whoever read this...might understand my feeling towards you all who am I now..


Likely the last poem.....it was like...

~A dream push me away,
Like making me fading in a stray,
It's wasn't any wonders,
Cause me may not meet in forever.....


Well...maybe...this is not my last blog...but...I will write what is special days to me...or maybe....I will make a new blog...like I do always.....

Wendy...Fong...Riby....all...my friends...family.....see you again...and I will not...saying goodbye....in another way.....


To Be Continued............(In another way special days)............

Benny Liew...........(Doesn't mean the end yet........and for me...I will repeat it..."I WILL RETURN"....)

No comments:

Post a Comment