Thursday, March 25, 2010

Accompany with her...




Time:12.40am
Date:25.March.2010
Location:Room number 14

I was chat with my foster brother,Fong about life.Then...I heard a knock on my door.It was Wendy..and she is scared to be alone in the dark.She knows that I was still awake cause she can hear my songs inside my room.
I open the door and told come inside.She hugged a pillow and sat down.I ask her what happen and she just said she was scared to be alone.Then...I told her:
"Never mind,you can seat next me"
She sat next me and hear one of the song title "Dawn of Mana opening"..she said"This song is so romantic..."
I just said..."Oh yeah...I cried once.."
She laugh silently....
Then...I repeated the song over and over again...until one of the song title is "The Endless Dreams"
We talk about life...when we did not meet for 4 years...what is she doing and I doing...

She just hold my arm...she was afraid too cause my room was dark..only light in my computer and I was wearing spectacles.
I was so damn freaks off already what am I doing...

Time:12.50am

It was so late...we both not so sleepy yet,although she was a little tired.And also I forgotten that she always loves to drink Milo or hot milk before went to bed.So...I stand up and pull her arm.I told her to follow me to the kitchen but...she was afraid...so..I decided to do like this...hold my hand and follow me....

Location: The kitchen...

I on the light and take two cups.We found no milk but at least Miss.Landlady got Milo here.I make one for her.She still remember that I always like to eat sweets when I was young with Lawrence....
I just let go off the feeling and I told her at least she still have me.
Then...we sat down and drank our drinks slowly.
What I shocked is....all of sudden that Sumi appear inside the kitchen cause she thought the lights were not off yet and saw us.
I ask her wanna join...and she nodded her head....so...I made one for her.
When I put sugar inside her drinks...she push my hand and say she don't want sugar inside.
I tell sorry and she just watch me doing her drink....and I out on the table.Me and Wendy smiled at her and she was showing a little only.I know what is her feelings...she did not go to school for sometimes...and I know what is her feelings....
I also tell her that I lost my own twin brother last four year,Wendy just accept what is happen.It looks like me and Wendy felt the same too...
Sumi just watch us drinking....I ask her why is she coming out here so late...and she told me she saw the light outside cause her room is number 2 and can saw a little light across the side.
I heard her history was a smart student.She got 5A's and 2B's for her UPSR.
Then..after that...her...never mind...I also don't want to repeat again.
After we all drinks finish our drinks,Wendy washes all the cups and place it one side.
Both of us take Sumi to her room and tell her good night.She just smiled and close the door.
Wendy ask me"You still remember him?"
"Yeah"....and then...!!!!!!!!!!!(she hold my hand!)...
Oh My Gosh.....my face started to turn red but...I just let it.
I take her to her room and told her to sleep early.

Time:1.10am

So late already!!!.......
I also did not know that!!...(sigh)...Time is fast...

Then...I return to my room.It was windy outside.
I just saw my foster brother still awake and just finish in time finish sending his songs.
I feel like...passion in myself...am I really really in love??
(SIGH)....never mind...I also not so sure what am I...
And also I just gave Riby a souvenir since i gone to my career,and Fong one I will gave him next week.
I also don't know why I got this feelings...still young...(hahahaha).....ok...I gotta go now...

Benny Liew...
To Be Continued...............
(NOTE:She asked me one thing that I so hard to answer a little..."Ben...do you like me?"....I just answer...."I do...kinda"...

No comments:

Post a Comment