Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cold Heat.....

Time:01.00am
Location:Room 14
Date:30.March.2010

It was heavy rain....and it was so cold.So....I woke up...go and check on Wendy..hope she won't be freezing.

Location:Room 15......

Then..I knock on Wendy's door...it was unlocked so I go inside and check on her.She was not cover by blanket so I just cover her...and she was a little shivering...I know...we both the same.

I go to the kitchen to get hot water for her.Miss.Landlady was not sleeping yet too.So I ask her what is she doing...she said she had hot bag...and she gave me one since Wendy now just cure from fever...I don't want it happen again....to her...

So I just insert hot water in the bag and rush to her room..and I almost fell down cause the floor was slippery....and watery...

While I was in her room...she woke up and saw me...and I give her the heat bag.She thanked to me and I just say welcome to her.....and I thought to much and take care of her like my own sister.
She also wanna talk to me...and tell me why am I so care of her..and I tell her..."You're my best friend...I miss you when we 4 years never met..."
Then...my face were red.....and she said..."Oooh....so...you really meant it?"
And I say yes.
Then...the rain getting heavier like cat and dog rain...and she wanna sleep already.I cover the blanket on her...and I hold her face....and I also don't know what the hell am I doing kissing her head!!....
Jeez....I hope she understand me.......Good Night....

In my room...it was bloody cold.....!!!!!...I also need a heat bag!!...(hahaha)........

Benny Liew..........

No comments:

Post a Comment