Friday, March 26, 2010

"In the middle of this busy day"

Time:1.49am
Date:26.March.2010
Location:Room 14

I,Wendy,Miss.Landlady,Sumi,Nick and Ian were going on the garden for moon watching.The moon was crescent half.It was beautiful.I wonder what happen if it's full moon.It will be more beautiful doesn't it?We spend from 10.14pm till 1.30am.We all talk,eat and drinks.At least I had too.It was fun.
Actually..this morning I was so tired and stress.I scold a few students and feeling really want to punch this kid in my class.I just patience only.Never mind...who cares...
Where was I?...Oh yes..the moon watching.I was kinda lucky to stay here with new friends.Miss.Landlady also happy when I and Wendy moved in.
When we all moon watching that time...Miss.Landlady told me that I came here before when I was young.I not so sure that I could remember or not.Maybe it was a long time ago.
Then...when I saw the moon..Wendy saw my eyes were glassy as I rememeber this afternoon too.What I just met....Too bad no tissue now(hahaha)...
When Nick hand out some Shandy beer to me,I took it anyway cause at least I can relieved my sadness to happiness.I told them that...I...was an emotional man...I mean boy..still...and they all just see my face that doesn't look any of them.I told them about my life at home,with my dad and brother and sister.My mother too.When I told them about my twin brother,they all just silence cause I told a sad stories.Wendy lean her head on my shoulders....and told me it was fate...
Everyone just look at the moon except Ian.
Ian..his background...does he have any friends?..he stop school in the middle year and return back.That is what he told me.
I ask Sumi that where did she study before moved here.It was in Selangor.Her parents were in a car crash and she is the one who only survives.Her uncle put her in this villa since two years ago...
Then..Miss.Landlady told us that actually her elder sister was the landlady here.She is now at Kuala Lumpur still in university...that is why now she take care of the villa..and her parents was there too...
Nick share with us a story that why he was in this villa is because his father was a drug addict.Before his father turns to this treacherous monster,he told us that his family is being cheated by his father friend.And no one want to take care of him,he decided to work and lives alone in this villa...
Ian...Ka Zi brother...already pass his studies and finding job...to raise money and take care his parents.,,including his own sister.
Then...a cool wind was chill...it was cold all of sudden...I still remember what my friend did to me when I was cold...and I as Wendy and Miss.Landlady hold their hands...and Wendy hands were not so serious anymore.
Then...I know what is the meaningful of great friendship...
I was so touch about Sumi stories.She always don't talk to us at least she is fine.
(sigh)....and I enjoy the beer that Nick gave me.It was cold and cool...and illegal for me.
And also I still remember one more thing...the note book that Miss.Landlady gave me...and I decided to write my journal inside about my life in here.
What I worry now is...will I stay here temporary??..I would say no...I will stay here forever at least I go home once a month or weak.
I saw the moon was fading away by the dark clouds now....and we all sat there and silence in a moment...

10 or 15 minutes later....
Sumi already fell asleep.Miss.Landlady still seating and waving her legs.Ian and Nick watch the pond waves.I and Wendy seat down and do nothing and just wait till everyone respond while I sip a little drinks and snacks.

Time:2.15am
Finally..they all wanna get to their room.Miss.Landlady and Nick carries Sumi to her room.I wake up and tell them good night....
I walk with Wendy to take her to her room...and I told her goodnight too.
Looks like tomorrow I had to find a suitable school for her and maybe i won't come to school tomorrow cause I have to go out with Wendy.
Well...when I return to my room...it remind me one thing..."What happen to me?"
As I go inside my room...I took out three can of cold Shandy's and serve myself.I try to relax and calm.This afternoon question from my friend always bothering me...
I guess until here I can type...and to be continued...
Benny Liew...

No comments:

Post a Comment