Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dance on the moon...

Time:1.47am
Location:Room 14
Date:28.March.2010

About 12.15am...I,Wendy,Sumi and Ian were going to moon watching...and I don't know what happen to my heart...like drop on someone...

Wendy hold my hand and we both walk together...and I still remember that time when we were young always play together with Lawrence..but...that was long ago.I wonder will she remember.....

Time:12.35am
Location:Garden side,nearby a pond.

Miss.Landlady was there too.I took out my sketchbook that I draw them earlier and gave to them.Sumi like it very much.She also talented in drawing that I didn't know at all...and Wendy just remember when I was young like to drawing...
The moon were so white..not yellow...and it was bright...then...the clouds cover the moon...like filling darkness on it.
I wonder what is the moon doing up there...(hahaha)....
Then we all talk about life...and I told them I love children...

Time:Between 12.55am to 1.00am

I know it was late but...I still energetic!...Wendy lean her head on my shoulder as I thought she was asleep already...and she is getting heavier..(what a lame when a young girl is heavier than me)...and she wasn't asleep...she just wonder will I go to anywhere where the world is lost.....then..Mui Mui appear outside...she said.."A grow up thing you all do arr....hehehe"
I just sweat on her!!
I told Mui Mui come here to join us.She accepted.
I ask her about how is her brother.She said...her brother was as same age as me...study in Singapore now...and also her parents were in Raub here...but...her father died two years ago.So...now she got one stepfather and a mother....
(sigh...)....and then...Wendy tell me her dad and mom were at KL...let me leave here for years....next Saturday they will come to Raub and visit us.I wonder how is Auntie Rei now...(hahaha).....and I woke up....I held my hand on her...ask her to dance...Mui Mui and Sumi just watch us.
Ian leave to the kitchen to grab Shandy's beers...

I told them I can dance...and dance freely...so...I hold her hand and told her do not let go...and I swell her and push infront...(P.S:It's the dance rule)...and she was laughing...Mui Mui just clapped her hand while Sumi watch us.I dance freely and she also sometimes step on my leg...it was hurt also...cause...were not wearing shoes...

Time:01.20am

I got exhausted...and tired...and I drank my beer...so does she...and Mui Mui too...wait!!....Mui Mui just 12 years old...oh yeah....why am I so nuts!?...It was fruit juice...hahaha....
Wendy hold my arm tight and just kiss my...never mind..... err.....cheek again...and I was so nervous...am I a nerd??
Then...everyone got tired...I told her sweet dreams tonight...cause tomorrow we all gonna go out.
Miss.Landlady also tells me that....we are so romantic and we all already change their life happier than before...after we moved in...
I was happy too...and also tired...damn....my leg kinda hurts....

I walk with Wendy to her room...cause it was dark...so....I told her good night...so....then..I return to my room and start blogging and check my status updates on my data base.
If Lawrence live with us here...sure things more getting happier....

So...I start blogging now and looks like tomorrow I had to do my work...that is teaching the children's in church with Wendy.....
Looks like it's already late now....

Time:02.00am
My rabbit were eating my Mentos...and I kinda upset..cause..that was my last sweet..."DAMN YOU,BUNNY!!!"...T.T""
(sigh...)....tomorrow will be a great moment...
To Be Continued.....
Benny Liew....

1 comment: