Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lazy afternoon.....Hardworking night....

Time:12.52am
Location:Room 14
Date:31.March.2010

I didn't go to school this morning cause I did not wake up and slept very very late last night.Jeez....my head was spinning.....and I was very tired....thus...I dozed off.

2 hours later....
Time:01.00pm

When I woke up...I saw Wendy was inside my room...and called me to wake up.She also laugh at me that she never saw me wake up in the afternoon.
I also wake up and just had some food and drinks.Wendy also told me that yesterday night....about I was helping her...it was too kind...for her and me.

Then,Uncle Jo saw us seating each other...and said.."Are you both dating?"

I just shocked!!

I tell him no but he still suspecting us.

(Sigh...)..I did not go to school and did not do my work finish....jeez....

Time:04.00pm
Location:Garden side....

I still feeling tired.My back really really hurts and pain...and she help me to massage a little...and it was ticklish....I tell her to stop and we both laugh...

Then...she tell me that tonight we all gonna had a great dinner....and I was happy to hear that..
Miss.Landlady,Ka Zi and Sumi appeared infront us and ask us if both of us want to follow them to the market...and I don't want to cause I was a little tired...and had a lot of things to do.So,they just go...
Then...she just lean her head on my shoulder...and both of us see the sunset....set down......and fill of our old memories....
Then...I still holding one of my books....she ask me to read for her...and I read it.She just listen happily.

Time:06.30pm
She was sleeping on my shoulder and I also feel a little sleepy but...I tell her to wake up....and she woke up and ask me where is she...I told her she was with me.

It was time.Three of them just return from the market and bought a chicken.They all decided to cook fried chicken with sour sauce...and Wendy wanted to help them...so do I.

Time:06.50pm
Location:Kitchen..

So...Sumi just help me to do the sauce while Miss.Landlady,Wendy and Ka Zi prepare the chicken.
I cook my own sauce...and Sumi just help me poured on by one only....the sauce was made of:

1.Pineapple juice
2.Tomatoes
3.Some onions
4.Water with a little lime juice

It taste nice...and sweet and sour...
They all had fun each other....fry the chickens....hahaha......I look at it also feel hungry...
And we all finish already....

Time:07.40pm
Location:Room 14...

I rush back to my room and take a bath....when I know about the sauce....I still remember about my desert....well...sooner I'll do one for them.

Time:08.05pm
Location:Dining room....

Everyone took their seat.Uncle Jo was seating next to Ian....talking about tomorrow fishing...I also don't know why he like fishing.

So...when Miss.Landlady put the plate and bowl on the table...everyone got hungry...and before we eat...everyone wish and pray...then...the feast is start.
Nick and Mui Mui ask me Miss.Landlady what sauce is that...and Miss.Landlady point at me and told them that the sauce...it was me did it.
Both of them ask me...and they tell me it was very sweet and nice!!...I was happy to hear that.
Then....I still remember the desert...I go to the kitchen and take out a bucket of ice cream and some pineapples and carrots.....so...I prepare it for everyone...

Time:08.35pm
Location:Dining room..(still)

Everyone got full...and I take out the desert for them...so...they try my new recipe....(Ice Cream with carrot juice and pineapples.)...they love it very much.
Wendy just smiled at me....
After everyone finish...Miss.Landlady take all the plates,spoon and bowl to the kitchen and wash.So...me and Ian help her...while Wendy go to her room...

Time:10.00pm
Location:Garden side...

I head to Wendy room...and I saw she wasn't there.So...I head to my room and on my computer...then..I saw the bright moon outside the window...then...I go to the garden side...

I saw Wendy walking alone there....and I take my jacket together....I surprised her behind..and cover her with the jacket...I was scared she will get cold.
She thanked to me and tell me the moon was big and bright.I just nodded my head.She was holding my hand while both of us walking together to her room.
When we reach her room...she thanked to me again...and tell me she will wake me up tomorrow...since I can't really wake up...hahaha...I agreed with her.
So....looks like it's late already....well....I want to go to my room now...

Time:11.35pm
Location:Room 14

Looks like I just standby my laptop for hours....and I play several games...later then...I start blogging...and checking my data download...it was fast...maybe it was my lucky day after all....looks like I just finish my blog here..and I pray that Wendy and everyone here can live and success one day... especially Miss.Landlady that hardworking here for us and Sumi now turn to a happy person...well...looks like I want hit the sack...okay...see you all....

To Be Continued...

Benny Liew..............(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....now resting and sleeping cause too tired...(sigh)...hahaha.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment