Sunday, March 28, 2010

What A Sad Time.....

Time:05.46pm
Date:28.March.2010
Location:Room 14

It was morning between 7.10am...and I was heading to church.I saw Wendy woke up and felt dizzy...and begin to drop down...I fetch her up and ask her what happen...and I touch her forehead...it was hot...and she now got fever...looks like we both cannot go after all...only go myself....

I had to go cause this was important so I had to leave her for 5 hours and I told Miss.Landlady to help me.

Location:In church...

I was worried of her now....and kinda worry what happen next....so...I decided to go home earlier for her...

Time:02.00pm

Finally...Ka Zi brought me back.I rush to find her...and she was asleep....(sigh)...hope she's alright then.
I ask Miss.Landlady...and she told me she's alright...only normal fever...
Then...she woked up...and I greet her....tell her good afternoon and ask her about her condition....she said she's okay...then...I put blanket on her and told her rest more...and I put some Panadols and a bottle of cold water...just in case...
Then...I return to my room...I saw Fong was online....and his mother scolded him...so I can't chat long with him....
I return to her room...and bring several story books for her....cause she ask me to read some stories to her..and I read for her....about a story of a man and a fairy....
She just listen to me....and I told her that this stories has a meaning...and I haven't finish yet....I read for her more and she just smiled warmly to me...and I read for hours inside.....

Maybe I know what it has meant to be......

To Be Continued.....

Benny Liew...

No comments:

Post a Comment