Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Place Call Home.....

Date:23,March.2010
Location:Somewhere Kampung Bukit Koman in a huge villa

It was a sad situation.I have to leave home.....(sigh)....but...I can still live in Raub.I also become headache when I have to plan that I doesn't really know where to go actually.
Finally..I found one place...this building was leaven by Japanese soldier and turn into a villa.A very beautiful villa.At least this place has a history.
What I shocked is...the landlady just age 14.She now control the place and I was turn weird why an 14 years old girl can become a landlady??!!
Never mind....
Then,I met some residents there.They are kinda... unique...==''...
I not so sure who are they but...I can happily here and at least I can meet some new friends.
But...they also kinda happy and curios too about me.Always seeing me...(sigh)...well...at least I can know where I am now.My brother will leave with my dad only.And I leave alone here with some unique people.
Well...looks like I can smell curry now.I gotta go.
Benny Liew....
At least...they are friendly....

No comments:

Post a Comment