Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Meet is A Meet....And Feelings is a feelings...

Date:25.March.2010
Time:3.35pm
Location:School....

(Sigh)...again....I wonder what is Wendy doing now?...And what if she is lonely...
Hmm...I also not so sure...What am I suppose to do?Meet her???Or just appear like that?...I still remember last night..what she ask me...that do I really like her...I just don't know how to answer.
And just the way I know what is your feelings...fly...by my side and way down.I know...I'm sorry...
I did not slept for one night almost..if I really know that you really like me but if I denied...I scared you will be sad...or maybe broke heart...
If I accept.....never mind...
Tomorrow maybe I will not go to school cause I have to find suitable school for her...

Time:5.00pm
I just met my own foster brother at school...as usual...he...err...never mind..(hahaha)......it's cannot be said..

(sigh)...just return to villa....Ka Zi just fetch me.I ask her where is Wendy...she told me at home waiting for me...
I guess what really happen...
I was at villa finally.....she help me carry my bag inside.Miss.Landlady greets me good evening...I just reply her good evening too...
But..."Where is Sumi???"I asked Wendy and Miss.Landlady....both of them blew a sigh...
I just leave it....I still remember...
Uncle Jo was playing card with Nick...I saw Uncle Jo was really good in card tricks...
Then,I saw Ian walk by...and enter his room.
I was walking with Wendy and discuss about her school....and where she gonna study...then...room 14....finally...I enter the room...close no more bottles anymore to be found...
Well...I got to go shower first....
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment