Friday, March 26, 2010

Found a place for her to study...

Time:3.08pm
Date:26.March.2010
Location:Room 14

This morning I woke up at 6 am.Get shower and change my cloths....I cannot go to school today because I had to find a suitable school for Wendy.
Miss.Landlady already prepared breakfast for us.

Time:06.30am

It was cold outside.No one has awake except me,Wendy,Miss. Landlady,Ka Zi and Uncle Jo.Uncle Jo going to jogging at outside while I,Wendy,Miss.Landlady and Ka Zi having breakfast.I just eat a little because I always don't get use to eat breakfast....I just ate some noodles and a hot drink.Ka Zi just finish her food and wait outside for us.

Time:07.13am
I wore my shoes and ready to go.Wendy bring her document and ready too.So...we ready to go.

Time:07.35am
Location:Mahmud Secondary School
We enter the school.And I saw some of my old friends.Well..Wendy told me this school is still okey but...its to far for her.

Time:08.10am
Location:Chung Ching Secondary School

Finally...the headmaster told us that there are many space in this school.Wendy was happy...so I register her name inside.She will start school there at Wednesday...
Many people saw us both.Some of my friends too...

Time:10.20am
Location:Town...
We when there to buy school cloths for Wendy...and shoes...then we when to the best stationery....Ban Seng Heng stationeries...I bought three sketch books while she bought her own things for preparation...

Time:12.30pm
Location: Ratha Restaurant
We had lunch there....we ate roti canai and curry.Since it was so long that she never return to Raub...she told me that this place change a lot...even this place becomes a bigger town.
Then,Ka Zi take us to 7Eleven to buy some stuff.She bought 6 cans of Shandy beers and I bought 4 bar of chocolate and a few snacks.Wendy bought 4 lollipops only.

Time:1.15pm
Location: Almost there...

Finally..we're at home...and miss.Landlady ask us where she is studying..and I told her..your school...Chung Ching Secondary...and she was happy...
Uncle Jo just come back from fishing then...and he got two big catfish....and that will be our dinner...everyone laugh and happy
After that....we also did not know that Miss.Landlady and Ian cooks lunch already...so...we tell them sorry....

Time:2.20pm...
Location:Room 14

Everyone got tired already including me....Then...I started to write my diary and blog here.....Looks like I gotta go out after this at at 5.30pm to had a walk at here....

To Be Continued...
Benny Liew...

No comments:

Post a Comment