Saturday, March 27, 2010

Watch alone....just alone.....

Time:03.35am
Location:Room 14
Date:27.March.2010

I just watching the moon...while I send my songs to Fong...then...my foster father just chat with me...told me to sleep...and I told him..."Good Night,Dad...and see you"
He reply.."Good Night,Son..."
I was happy to hear that he calling me "SON"...
(Sigh)...now hearing an emotional songs alone while watching the stars and moon.Everyone falls asleep already while I here alone....at least I did not disturb them cause I don't want to.........
Then......I was seating here like a stick...watching the moon....stars...
(BORING!!!).....and remind me always....so....I decided to hear my songs....rock...from Command and Conquer Red Alert 3.....those songs is so rock and not too heavy metal...it makes me happy a while....
Then....never mind.....now...I guess I wanna hear my songs alone while I watching the time rolling and ticking..............while enjoying my Shandy beer.....................

Benny Liew.....

No comments:

Post a Comment