Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PARTY ENCOUNTER!!!!!

TIME:12.30am
Location:Room 15....
Date:1.April.2010

Hmm...this morning...very early....she wake me up at 5.55am....and I was freak out...my head was spinning... and I was Wendy was there.I ask her what is she doing here...and she told me that I promised her to wake me up early.No wonder...hahaha....and also she prepared her own breakfast to me...bread with apple jam....and she knows that I loved apple so much.....then...I saw Wendy finger has a little jam on it..so...I just take it away...

Time:06.22am
Location:Room 14..

After I took my hot shower..then..I get out and I wearing singlet only......going out....Miss.Landlady,Ka Zi and Mui Mui woked up...walk near the corridor.....and greet me good morning..and I greet them back...good evening...(jeez...what the hell did I said?...)
They all laugh at me...==''....and I was so stupid for myself saying that...and I saw my cloth being iron by someone.I know who iron for me...it was her...(Wendy..thanks..)..
After I changed,I pack up my laptop and books for today....
Then...I took my hair gel...and start to stylish my hair and get ready to school.When I saw wearing her school uniform..she looks...wonderful and I just stared at her..and she asking me why...I just said.."Nothing..you look nice"
.......then..I know that today is her first day to school..so...Ka Zi tell us quickly enter the car...and we were on the way to Chung Ching Secondary school..

Time:06.45am
Location:Chung Ching Secondary school...

Looks like she have to go on...and also I told her...be nice..and don't get fool by people...then..she shake my head and I told her to stop...then we all laugh...

Then...I had to go and Ka Zi drives her car...I look behind...

Looks like she also had a good time now...

Now..it's my time...

Time:06.50am
Location:Tengku Kudin Secondary school

I just reach to school while Ka Zi told me she will fetch me and Wendy at 3pm.
I just nodded my head and say okay.
When I enter the school..I feel something not right now...maybe it just my feelings...

Time:07.05am

I was waiting for Riby and Izzatul cause it is their turn for today DJ English day...I was waiting inside the staff room...waiting...waiting.....ARGH!!!...Then..I don't care..I just repacked up my laptop after 7.20am..cause it is already late...(sigh)....what the....looks like Miss.Woon scolded me today cause today the DJ's is absent...nevermind...I don't care....

Time:07.35am

Today assembly is the most sick time for me!!!..I hate it...after 20 minutes...we all had to go back to class....and Hamidi(one of the prefect)..try to backup me cause I didn't wear name tags but it's already to late...I being caught.
Then...looks like this damn woman..(Principle Kamsuri)...scolding me about my dad teaching me come to school and do things shouldn't do.Am I doing it?...She is an idiot and never think what is she talking about.I just ignored and tell her...it's not your problem....and I had no time to care this foolish idiot!

Then...she released me and I head back to my class.And Uztaz calls me...scolded me about I date with Malay girls..I cheat him that was my cousin and I ran away!!!...(DAMN HIM!!!)

Time:02.00pm

Class over!!!School over...I was happy today and I meet Nadia and Nadhirah to talk about tomorrow for the DJ..and it would be my turn.So...I just received my script and wait for tomorrow.
Time has gone so fast!!...and it's already 3pm...then..I saw Ka Zi was there and she waiting for me.I saw Wendy was inside the car...then I rush to there.

Time:03.04pm
Location:Inside the car....

I ask her how was today...and she told me she met a lot of students including one of my friend name May...who is now same class with her and May was my friend in church.So..I was happy...and she told me that...the teacher was a little angry...and crazy too...hahaha...actually...all the teachers have their own personality so...I just leave it.

Time:03.20pm
Location:The Villa....

Reach finally!!....Oh my..I was tired and I help her carrying my bag....while actually I was carrying three BAGS!
Nevermind...gentle man...hahaha...

Then...I saw Mui Mui in the kitchen while grabbing an orange while she peeling it off.Then...I saw Uncle Jo...holding his fishing rod and ready to go fishing..and I hope he can fish a BIG one!!
I head Wendy room and put her bag inside...then...she thanked me and I nodded my head and walk away...cause I was very very tired!!
I head to shower....then....to my room...on my phone and I hear songs..and didn't realize I was dozed off.Luckily I got on my alarm from 4pm to 5pm.
(ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........)

Time:05.55pm
Location:Kitchen...

Then...I woke up by the alarm and I remember today I will have a party at the garden and I get ready to the kitchen.
Then....Wendy saw me and rush to me.....and pull my hand...while her hand was a little sticky....and ran to the kitchen...I saw many food today...while Miss.Landlady saw me and smiled at me...ask me for today desert...so..I think I will do...Mango juice with yogurt...hehehe...and also apple with sour lime....

They all also happy...and I help Wendy to make some dough..and she was playing a fool with me...and I was laughing with her...while she throw a little powder on my cloth...and I put some powder on her head....hahahaha.....Miss.Landlady and Sumi was enjoy too.

Time:09.15pm
Location:Dining room...on the way to the garden...

I saw Uncle Jo caught not even one!!.(sigh..)..better luck next time..haha...

Then...Ian and Nick was playing cards and I bring my laptop there while playing a few songs.....
Everyone do enjoy and I was enjoy too...while I check up my Facebook...then...Ka Zi gave me a can of Shandy beer again..and I just take it and drank it up.Looks like Wendy is seat next me...and lean her head on my shoulder.Mui Mui just hearing my songs while Uncle Jo actually like Green Day's album songs too.
Then..I stop online my Facebook and play with them.And also I chat a little while with Fong,my foster brother...
Jeez....looks like Miss.Landlady also know how to play gamble here...hahaha.......

Time:11.14pm
Location:Room 15..

After we all enjoying...there was no moon so...tonight will be boring...and I help them too.Nick suddenly fell in the pool....hahaha....we all help him then...
20 minutes later.....
After that....we all head to our own room...while Ian ask me tomorrow he call me to go out with him to Bentong check on laptops and computer..so..I accept!!

Time:11.40pm
Wendy hold my hand and I was holding my laptop..both of us walk to her room and I was story telling inside.....and I told her a story about a love story about life and peace....
Then...she fall asleep on her bed..so...I just stop reading and close my book.I was feeling sleepy so I decided to stay in her room and sleep on her sofa.
I see her face while she sleeping...she was quite and cute...and also...I feel really really in love now...(sigh)....never mind...looks like I also feel a little tired but I now still very happy!
So..I sleep in her room....writing my blog here and waiting for my package for next week to receive my money.And also her parents will come and visit this Saturday...
I glad to hear that.
So...looks like now I lay down on her room sofa...watching her and hearing Dawn of Mana opening to relax myself....I think I better use my phone and hear...on it repeat...well...I stop here now...and sweet dreams...Wendy....wish you luck tomorrow my dear...
And now...I end here..and finish already....now...I watching her sleep.......and I sleep on the sofa.........
(NOTE:I sleep in her room doesn't meaning now I sleep with her!!!)

To Be Continued........


Benny Liew.......(See you all later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment