Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Night of Rain....

Time:04.10pm
Date:01.April.2010
Location:Room 14

I just came back from school an hour ago and I head to shower.Although Wendy just came home earlier.
While I was in the bath room..the floor was soapy and slippery..so..I better be careful...

Time:03.20pm
Location:Room 14...

I was changing....and Miss.Landlady knock the door,ask me that we all gonna have tea later....
Then...I still remember what happen last night the heavy rain.

Time:(Between 2.00am to 3.00am)
Location:Room 15
Date:01.April.2010

I was sleeping inside Wendy room...on the sofa...and she was awake...and I saw she was shivering cold because it was rain and cold.....so...I just blanket her with my own blanket and stay back to the sofa watching her....
She asked me why am I here..and I told her...to help her...just in case....

Then...I just seat near her...she was laying down..and I seat on her bed..tell her a story...although it was raining cat and dogs...
Then...she was holding my hand...and sleep already...like I said..she was fast asleep person....

Then...I just smiled at her..and leave her alone...and I continued sleeping on the sofa.

I also remember that she ask me...will I be with her...and I haven't answer the her question yet.

Time:11.50am
Location:SMKTK...
(SIGH..............).......later then....I went to school and sleep all day only....the teachers also scolded me!!

(SIGH...)....


That is all then....and also....looks like I'm joining my tea break with them at 03.40pm....just now...we all just had cold drinks and cakes....and also...I told Wendy to take care a while..cause I wanna rest in my room...while hearing songs...looks like dinner will be later...Ian and Nick also wanna go out...and also Ian,told me he will bring me to check on computers this Sunday evening at Bentong.....Ka Zi also feeling lazy now....and Mui Mui sleeping already.Wendy and Miss.Landlady will do their things....
Looks like I just finish here....well..........to be continued.....

Benny Liew......(sigh....)

No comments:

Post a Comment