Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shared...

Time:10.12pm
Location:Room 14..
Date:14.April.2010


Today..I'm so tired...still,I can't rest yet.Today..I just woke up so early until I had nothing to do that is 4.30am.
What the hell??..why am I sleeping at 01.00am and can wake up in 4.30am???...jeez...if like this..I better see the doctor..hahaha....
I just can believe that's over in one time now cause...I just heal my leg from a big cut..cause..I just drop down from a bike..damn it...I don't want let her know it.
Then...I just put some yellow lotion on it...and ..the question is...what happen if she knows??...better not..

Well...today??

Time:06.00am
Location:Corridor...

I walk outside..no moon...just a few little stars shines upon up there.Then..it's time to wake someone up now.

Location:Room 15...

I went to her room..wake her up...and told her it's 6.00am already.She just wake..and her eyes were glassy.
Then...she head to shower...I just wait...after her turn..then..it's my turn...
After that...we all had breakfast with Mui Mui and Nick...we both just look at Mui Mui and smile at her...she looks cute when she wearing school unforms..looks like my sister...hehehe....^^

Location:Room 14...


I comb my hair I change my cloth and ready my stuff.What again that I'm not ready??...Oh yeah..my laptop..almost forgot...hehehe...

Time:06.40am
Location:On the way to school by now...

Ka Zi ready...we both too..and go in the car..looks like another six to seven hour crap again...

I wave "See ya' later" to her..and Ka Zi continued her driving to my school..I really really feeling tired and wanna puke..what happen??

Location:SMKTK...

In school..assembly...got caught!!...what the!!??..only name tags??...like that also wanna make it big!!.. Jeez..what kind of teachers is this??..Cut people hair simply??...Close..he didn't cut mine...and I just take off away.When I saw he cut the Malay students hair...where is his honor to himself?He just make others people shame..and where should they put their head?..Jeez!!

Time:10.20am
Location:School canteen...

I ate some food...not so hungry...not in a mood..(sigh......)...what should I do??

Then...

Time:11.00am
Location:Class...by now..

It's Math..and now..I feeling really really wanna puke...I just stand and fell asleep...the teacher wake me up but I still feeling like wanna puke again.I just go to the toilet..and vomit once...jeez...what happen?

Time:02.30pm
Location:On the way back...

When I arrive home..with her..she ask me amI okay in this six seven hours crap?,,I told her..yeah...I'm cool and we both laugh.

Looks like I want to rest for a while...

Time:03.50pm
Location:Room 14...

Looks like I fell asleep again!!!...Jeez...and woke up at 05.30pm..what the!!??
Damn..my back...my leg..jeez...

Mui Mui came in to my room..ask me whether want to play with them or not..I just accept it.
Then...I follow her..to the garden..oh...I see..they all..(Nick,Ka Zi,Mui Mui and Wendy were playing with the rabbit..and still..I can see Mui Mui childish side...hahahaha....


Then..dinners ready...Miss.Landlady didn't cook instead pack...she packed KFC this time...hahaha....she just now go out woth Uncle Jo and Ian and told me she so long never eat KFC..so..she wanna try too..

Location:Room 14...

I just ate one piece of chicken and burger..plus colesaw...I thanked Miss.Landlady so much!!
Then..Ka Zi said.."Why are you both(Wendy and me)always call her "Miss.Landlady"?..she got a name!!Call her..Miss.May...or May.That's better!!"
I said "But...it's a rude way"
Ian beat my back and said.."It's cool"
Ok...I will try...and Uncle Jo saw his thumb to me.
I looks at her..and ask her if not mine..I call her that..she just smiled and me!!..Wendy and I happy and know..what to call her...

Time:09.14pm
Location:Room 14

After I help Miss.Landlady..I mean..May...throw the rubbish..I went to my room with Wendy and Mui Mui...after that..I reach my room...and start on my laptop and start my session...that is...reading and compose my novel.
Well..and also start blogging...
Looks like I wanna sleep early now...well...

Time:Now...
Location:Room 14...

Well...I wanna sleep now..rest...and wake up early...looks like my cloth dry already...and got to go now...

(Sigh.....).....and also....it's my silly day's....^^

To Be Continued.......^^
Benny Liew.......................==''...

No comments:

Post a Comment