Friday, April 2, 2010

A Sigh of No Mood.....

Time:06.26pm
Date:02.April.2010
Location:Room 14..

I didn't go to school again and I woke up kinda late too.

Besides,it was Good Friday and I just miss this day.I think I woke up at 01.00pm...and I head to the kitchen.Then..I ask Miss.Landlady where is Wendy.She told me that she went to school already...(sigh...)...so..she did.

Time:02.55pm
Location:Garden side...


I saw Mui Mui wondering around there and I ask her what is she doing.She was playing with my rabbit...==''....and I just watch her.
Then...I saw Wendy and Ka Zi just arrived home.
I help her and greet her.She looking exhausted and tired.Miss.Landlady prepared lunch to her.Then..I also not eating yet so we both and Uncle Jo had lunch.

Time:03.15pm
Location:Dining room...

Uncle Jo just ate his noodle and I just ate rice with chicken sweet and sour sauce.She just ate a little.She looks worry and I ask her about tomorrow....her parents will come to visit us here.She just smiled to me...and still the same look.
She makes me kinda worry so I ask her what happen..well..she explained to me that there are a few boys like to disturb her.
I shocked!!
I told her not to worry instead better tell the teachers if it happening again!!
She smiled at me and tell me thanks.I just worried what happen next only....cause in Chung Ching Secondary school..mostly boys student are bad.

Then...Uncle Jo tell us both if something happen...call him and he will kick them.We both laughed.
Then..he leaved the table and us...cause he wanted to go out fishing.I tell him to fish a BIG one!!He smiled at us and go off.

Looks like we both just finish our meal and wash all the plates and cup.Then,I head back to my room with her...and she wanted to get rest.So do I...now...

Time:Between 03.50pm to 4.00pm)
Location:Room 14..
I was sleeping and tired....(zzzzzzzzzzz)...and I woked up at 5.50pm....and start on my laptop.Then..I check on her...she was still sleeping and I return to my room.
Then...I start blogging...and I hope Wendy parents will come safely here....
Looks like I wanna go out for a while...well...see ya'll....
To Be Continued....

Benny Liew.........

No comments:

Post a Comment