Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dreams and hope...

Time:12.31am
Date:20.April.2010
Location:Room 14...


Today..(Means..19.April.2010)...jeez...must go to school...Riby gave me an advise to go school..well,had to go cause...I might being expelled out from school...looks like I had to hear my foster sister advice....jeez....for my own good!!...

Time:05.30am
Date:19.April.2010
Location:Room 14...

I woke up early and my head was spinning.Then...I go out and check that there was a little rain.Then..I took a bath...wash my face..brush teeth and everything has gone normal.

I saw Wendy was near the shoecase site and she wore her shoes.She saw me and smiled at me.Ka Zi told us quick.We both ran in the car and then..Ka Zi starts to drives the car.


Location:School....

Just now..I told Wendy to study hard..and take care..she just out her hand on my shoulder and told me.."I will do my best"...and go off.

Looks like my another seven hours crap is here.
After all this treacherous hour..I learn something useful in my life.I must study hard no matter what it takes!!

Later....I went home...

Time:03.00pm
Location:Home...

Phew...finally..got to rest for a while...and greet everyone.It was tiring..and while I inside my room..I still remember my father words...

"Ben...why don;t become an engineer or a architect rather than those useless writing and drawing arts and novels?"

But..that was my dreams..to become a writer and an artist to do freedom choice.

Then....I fell asleep till late...

Time:06.50pm
Location:Garden site...

Then..I woke up...my eyes were blurry and took my spectacle...it was clear to see now.
I went outside and saw Wendy,Miss.Landlady and Mui Mui were outside playing with Law...and I went upon them.
Wendy stand up and greet me.Law were jump and ran to me.I hug it up and saw it panting harshly and its tail whacking left and right.Maybe he was to happy and meet us to become the right owner.Miss.Landlady said to us"You both look suite with the little cute pup"..and my face were blush.

Later...I didn't had dinner and I was doing my homework.I wasn't hungry...and Law was inside my room..sneak on my new hamster.I hold Law and shakes its belly.He suddenly wanna fell asleep and sleep in my room.So..I just look at it and turn front..start type my novel in my laptop.

Time:11.50pm
Location:Room 14....

It was raining hard..and I can see outside were had thunder.Electric supply sudden out...and my laptop were okay by then...but..the place were a little dark.I chat with Fong online..but his house were blackout.He also said..."Wish Riby were okay.."..cause...she's afraid of thunder...
Later..the supply on..and I went outside...saw Uncle Jo and Miss.Landlady were outside on the plug.It was okay but...Wendy were sleeping cool...she was a little cold but I saw her wore a jacket and two blanket.
I just leave her cause...I don't want disturb her...

Later....I was chat with Fong but..he gotta go....and I check on Wendy on the second time.She was sleeping.It was cold in her room and I blanket her nicely.She start to move and I touch her head.Then...I went out and close the door.

After 30 minutes...he return..and I chat for a while...later...I start blog...

Time:Now...
Location:Room 14....

Rain has stop.Neither the thunder but it will return again soon...and I hope...it will be cool.
Maybe...my hope being a writer will go on and my artist too will go on.
To my dad...I hope..you'll understand my dreams...and yours too.
Well....got to go now....maybe...nevermind...I know..what it takes to become a better person.
By the way..the little puppy sleeping in my room now....and it's chill himself in here.

To Be Continued........

Benny Liew.....(Dreams is real...and never ascend.....)..............~~

No comments:

Post a Comment