Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still....

Time:11.03pm
Date:15.April.201
Location:Room 14..

Now...I am so bored.Nothing to do tonight...jeez..well..today what on?

Yesterday..I told Wendy not to wake me up cause I don't want go to school.I'm sorry to all the teachers cause I do something very very bad..that is.."Discipline rule"..

Never mind...you won't want to know either..I keep it as a... forgettable memory..^^


Well...I woke up at 1.00pm...went to the kitchen..nothing happen...eat...start my novel typing and drawing and writing too...

Stayed inside the room for hours...

Time:06.30pm
Location:Room 14...

Well..I saw Riby online..wait!!...She just return for camp...and safe.Good for her...chat a while then...dinners ready..eat dinner with Miss.Landlady..I mean..Miss.May and everyone...then..help her wash plates and cups.....talk to Wendy for a while..and then..went back to our rooms...tell her to sleep early tonight...

Time:10.30pm
Location:Room 14...

I fell asleep...until I woke up then....I wanna had some ideas for my novels.Looks like someone already slept.I mean...everyone...already slept..except for Uncle Jo,Nick and Mui Mui.

Then..I start blogging now..

After blog...I wanna sleep..maybe...oh yeah...I better think some ideas for my novels..and Wendy...sleep well....

Well..today is a simple day only...jeez....tomorrow??..What a day will be one day..
Hope tomorrow will be cool and chill....^^

To Be Continued.......~~

Benny Liew.........~~

No comments:

Post a Comment