Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can I get it?

Time:12.30am
Date:28.April.2010
Location:Room 15...


Well..today is a chill day.Meet back my kai ko and today is Aymee's birthday..that is my kai ma sister birthday.Well......

Time:06.00am
Location:Room 14...

She wake me up and I woke up..saw her face intense.She push me down as I fell and lazy.She said.."BEN!!WAKE UP!!" in Chinese and I reply and quickly wake!!..HA!!??...
I do things normal and she help me a little.I saw the moon in the morning were fading..just like yesterday and I hope..tonight will be better.

Okay...Wendy pull my ears and push me in the car.I had to...kinda.

Time:02.00pm
Location:School...(SMKTK)..like crap...

All crap...fools!!..Damn and curse all those student!!..Sigh...I wonder why they all so bad?
Then...at 02.00pm...I wait Riby at the stairs...cause today we gonna go lunch with Fong.Eat chicken rice and I thought wanna pay..at the end..he had to pay..sorry and thanks bro.You're too kind!!
Well...after that...we had to return and Riby went in to Pandu Puteri Club...while I wait and online one hour.Later...I walk outside...I saw Riby..and she looks tense and headache...and worry something happen and ask her if she need any help.Well...help is needed..close she not fainted or anything.Later..

She's fine and later...we all go back and Uncle Jo arrives at 5.55pm...damn..maybe he busy.Nevermind..

Location:Home...
Time:06.30pm

I tell everyone I had to go my kai ma house because her sister,Aymee,today is her birthday so I had to visit her.I had to leave Wendy alone and tell her I'm a little busy.
So...Sir Leong waited outside and I went in his car.We all had to go.

Time:07.00pm
Location:Tmn.Sri Raub,Sempalit.

Arrives..and greet everyone.I miss my kai ma's mom cooking because her cooking is the best!!Mostly cool Chinese food.
Well...like that...we all at last...enjoy Cappuccino Cake...taste of bittersweet.And then...I played the birthday song to Aymee...and after the birthday finish...we all had to go home..cause...Sir Leong said.."It's late okay...come on"..I know...he do for my own good...but...I always sleep late.I thanked everyone and go home.
Then..Sir Leong send me back and I thanked him.He drove away and I walk in.

Time:11.00pm
Location:Room 15...

I had to teach her about Bible and teach her English better...as she teach me Chinese.Later...I ask her to go moon watching with me...as the moon is bright now...cause...it's a night on where we can't see the sight.
She cuddle me from side and said.."Ben..in life,study hard.Like you always teach me."
I smiled at her and blew a sigh,wondering.Later...I take her up..and sleep in her room..on the sofa.Bring Law inside.Law were playing inside...while chasing and playing with us.
Later...

Time:12.00am
Location:Room 15....

Well...I rest in her room..while blog and help her.She look out the window and she look at me..smile sweetly..I just smile back and look back on my laptop.She later lay down...and start to close her eyes.i look at my laptop..until..she asleep.
Well...she really asleep and turn my laptop volume down.
She also...dreaming?Nevermind...

Time:Now...
Lcoation:Room 15....

I'm really tired.Well..I better stop here..and thank you..Fong...being best to me..and your dearly one...also...hey!!Nest time I pay and spend on you!!
Thanks Aymee...and also...Happy Birthday..although pass 12.00am already.
Err...Sir Leong???..Sorry if I forgot your work but....thanks!!A lot!!By the way...you suite to be a great English teacher!!

Well..I wanna moon watch alone..while I enjoy coffee....got to go.See you all my friends!!!

To Be Continued................

Benny Liew.........(Everyone has to be enjoy!!).......................

No comments:

Post a Comment