Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Thing About It.....

Time:03.40pm
Date:13.April.2010
Location:Room 14...


I was so tired now...nothing else to do but to rest.Jeez...

Well...about yesterday...I was kinda happy.Well..we all go out for a walk till late night.
It happen like this...

Time:05.50pm...
Location:Outskirt area...

Me and Wendy went out for a walk at the playground for a while.I want to talk to her a while of course...about life in school now.
She tells me that in her school...there are many many bad boys.Some like to disturb her and some like to tease her.I also felt angry and told her that one day...an action will come up.
Then...we return back and wanna help Miss.Landlady to make dinner tonight...


Time:06.15pm
Location:Kitchen...

As when we reach the kitchen...I saw Miss.Landlady cutting the garlics and Mui Mui helped too.Sumi just seat there.
I ask her what will she cook tonight and she told me she gonna cook Uncle Jo fish..that is catfish with garlic sauce.Then..I told her I will do the desert.Wendy just laugh at me and told me that my desert is the best!!I just smile at her.

Then...I call everyone to had dinner.While on dinner...everyone talk about each other..how is today and this and that...I told them it was a seven hour crap in school.

Then...Uncle Jo wanted to take us out at the playground at 10.00pm...we all accept it and wanted to have fun.

Before that..I was online for a while and playing chess with Mui Mui.Well...she won twice and I almost lose my temper!!..Relax what I do now and I just smiled at her.

Time:Almost 10.00pm...

Uncle Jo honk the van and told everyone.."ARE YOU READY!?"

Oh yeah!!...I went in Wendy room and hold her hands..tell her.."Let's go"..and I smiled.
She just smile at me and ran with me to the van first.
Uncle Jo was laughing at us where at everyone and I told them they on the way.
Then..Mui Mui,Sumi and Ah Sun appeared with together Miss.Landlady.Nick and Ah Sun come out last.
Then..while we on the way..I saw a familiar motorcycle..and it was Ian and Ka Zi..they both siblings ride on a bike.
Then..we finally arrive.It was bright and dark a little.Then..there was no one.Not even a person!!Only us...

They all go out and play for a while...while us both walk up on the small house and seat down.
Then...we both talk about the life back there...about school..damn again for those six seven crap hours..it was tiring and nuts!!
Then..we all play together at the see saw..and swings a while..well...it was tired and I feeling like wanna puke!!...
It was my silly days after all..and we played and chat till the night of a midnight..and we can see the small crescent moon..almost fading away...

Time:12.55am
Location:On the way back..

Then..Uncle Jo looks tired,Mui Mui wanted to sleep..everyone got tired so does me too.We all wanted to go home now...
Then..Wendy hold my hand and lean her head on my shoulder.
We were inside the van and Ka Zi were with her brother riding bike.
When we all inside the car...she lean her head and fell aslept..cause..I told ya'...she always fast asleep.
When we all reach home..everyone went out except us and I wake her up slowly.Her glassy eyes were open and start to asking me..where is she?..I told her..were home and I hold her..and take her to her room.

Time:01.10am
Location:Room 15...

She was so tired looking...and I take her...put her down and blanket her.I just,,,just gave her a head kiss and step the door away.
As when I closed the door..I head to my room..thinking what have I done this years???

(Sigh...)...then..I return to my room..saw my laptop on for hours...and I decided to off it cause,,I also tired..and I chat with Fong for a few seconds...then...sleep...tired....

Well..that's it for last night..
Hmm..today??..The same process...study..eat sleep...and tired seven hour crap!!
Jeez...I wonder can we get a rest or something!!??

To Be Continued...
Benny Liew...............(sigh..........).......T.T!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment