Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kissing matters.....

Time:03.53pm
Location:Garden side...
Date:07.April.2010

Last night...when we all had dinner,I look at Wendy only.She just smile at me and ate her food.But...about yesterday night...will she understand about it?


Then...after dinner,I help Miss.Landlady wash the plates and Wendy help me too.She ask me...about yesterday and she apologies to me.I just tell her never mind cause it's no longer needed anymore.
Then..she wanted to meet me for a while and wanted to ask me a question where I couldn't know what I want to say.
She told me answer her honestly.She ask me.."Ben..do..you have a secret to me?"
I wanted to answer it and I hold her hands.."What if I am?"

She just smiled at me..and I told her.."Maybe I'm not ready"..and my face turn red cherry now.

Time:Between 11.00pm

Then...after we talking to each other..we having some snacks.I just feeling something is making me hurt.My leg feeling cramp all of sudden and my head were feeling pain.Wendy ask me am I alright and I told her I'm fine.I took her to her room and I return to mine.
As I return to my room...my head feeling fine and then..when I fell asleep that night..my body were freezing and my hand were cramp.


Time:07.15am

She wake me up but I couldn't wake up.She touched my head and she told me that I got fever.Then...she didn't go to school and take care of me now...I'm sorry.
She gave me some medicine and food.Looks like I have disturb her.

Time:02.19pm
Location:Room 14...

I was feeling stupid now cause my head were spin like hell.My hand...can't grip anything...(sigh.....)...and also...thank you,Wendy...and ...I'm sorry.

To Be Continued....

Benny Liew...........

No comments:

Post a Comment