Friday, April 2, 2010

As romance as piano and a violin....

Time:12.10am
Date:02.April.2010
Location:Room 14

After we all had dinner...I was head to shower straightly and rest in my room.I was tired.
Then...Wendy came to me....and seat near my bed...asking me wanna see the moon tonight.

Time:07.55pm
Location:Garden side....

It was raining and cold.I was alone.My rabbits were sleeping too.I see them quietly only inside there.

Then...half and hours later..the rain stops and it was dark.

Time:08.35pm
Location:Room 14

Still....boring....very bored and I saw outside my window...there is a almost full moon view....and there was a knock on my door.It was Miss.Landlady and Uncle Jo.Both of them call me to join them for tea.And I accept them.

Location:08.55pm

Then...both of them tell me to go there...and I saw Wendy...she told me to seat near her.So..I did.Nick and Ian were talking about cards again while Sumi was eating ice cream.Then...Ka Zi was reading her books...while I and Wendy talking to each other.After that...Miss.Landlady tell us that we all gonna play a game...and I was "it" again..(sigh........)..before that...we all take a drink and break first.

Time:(between 9.55pm to 10.00pm)
Location:Garden side...

Let the game begins...

I was blind folded..and I had to catch them.It was dark and hard too....so...everyone tries to distract me to one another.I can heard Wendy voice clearly while Nick guide me to the left...and also...I can hear Mui Mui cheer me up.Then...I...errr..... accidently...touch...(ARGH!!!It was Ka Zi chest!!!)...I apologize to her and she forgive me cause...it was only game.So..we all laugh and continue.
Then..I heard Wendy voice...it was behind me...and I grab her...eventually...I was hugging her to my chest instead of grabbing her.I open my eye fold...and I was shocked!My face were turn red....so does hers.

Time:11.30pm
Location:Corridor...

We just finish cleaning the place and both of us...Wendy and me...walking to her room...we were holding hands and we were shy on each others.
Well...I was here then...her room...and we sat down on the corridor site...watching the bright yellowish white moon...and we just talking each other..I know it was late....and the she was feeling sleepy.So..I just take her to her room..and kiss her goodnight...
(Sigh...........)...still the same me...again....shy all the time..although I kiss her cheek just now...(sigh......).....then...I return to my room...and saw Miss.Landlady go to her room and she was holding a book.

Time:12.00am
Location:Room 14
Date:02.April.2010

When I reach my room...I start to on my laptop and then..I check that my foster father,Uncle Peter..was chat with me for a while...and then..I start blogging....until here I can write....for now....

I wonder when should I tell my feelings to her.......(SIGH.............)..Good night,Wendyll...(Her actual name was Wendyll....and I call her Wendy..)And to all my friends...Good Friday tomorrow and good night for now....

Benny Liew......

No comments:

Post a Comment