Friday, April 9, 2010

A Fragile Dream...

Time:02.20pm
Location:Garden site...
Date:09.April.2010


Well...still,I didn't go to school and now I'm feeling well.And also,I feeling cramp again on my hand...jeez.....

Well..yesterday night...I was having dinner with the girls only cause all the boys(Ian,Nick,Ah Sun and Uncle Jo) went out to fishing night...==''...damn it..only me alone??...Having dinner with 4 girls???...Oh My...

After we all had finish our dinner...Ka Zi told me that her laptop had a crash system and I told her later I'll fix it.

Time:09.45pm
Location:Room 4...(Ka Zi room)

So,I when in to her room and check her laptop..and no wonder..she was installing a dangerous program..so,I decided to delete it and she thanked me.She ask me..."Is it free?"
"Why?..You wanna pay me??"

Haha..we both laugh and I check her laptop.Not bad...she was using Dell Studio XPS 16..hmm...I guess her laptop kinda powerful management.

Then...I return to my room..on both of my laptop..(Alienware MK11 and Acer 4736Z)...and playing games on it...while the Acer downloading data.

After that..Wendy came in to my room..gave me medicine and water..I thanked her and she face back to her room and I just watch her and continue my game.Then..I just realize one thing.I rush to her and call her if she wanted to join me playing games and she wanted too.I borrow her using my Acer and I using my own MK11.Then...we both playing Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising.Never realize she was good at it cause it was rated to boys games.
After that...

Time:11.20pm
Location:Room 14...

She then return to her room and I told her sweet dreams...she told me to sleep early too..and I return my own on the laptop.So,I chat with my foster brother about love and romance life..but still..I'm afraid again...
Then..after an hour something..I heard a knock on the door and Wendy is scolding me that sleep early,don't expose my health and this and that...(sigh....)..nevermind,maybe she's right...so,I just turn off both of my laptop and tell her "OK!!...I off it now..well,sweet dreams,dear!"..she just leave me like that..and laugh a while.

When I sleep..I dream something weird...drop and fate...argue and scared...triumph cards on each and then..."BANG!!!"...I drop on the floor and woke up under my bed..that would be hurt...

Well......

Time:09.15am
Location:Room 14....

I woke up...noting happen....and I just continue sleeping for a while....then...Wendy went to school..I lazy over here...and then...DAMN!!!..My leg still hurts cause yesterday night I kick a brick.

(Sigh....)..well,tomorrow Saturday(10.April.2010) we all gonna meet the Orphanhood in KL..so,looks like tomorrow will be another big day for me...well...see you all later....maybe...^^

To Be Continued.....

Benny Liew...........

No comments:

Post a Comment