Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh NO!!...Not again....

Time:04.12pm
Location:Room 14..
Date:12.April.2010



Damn it!!!I didn't go to school again and my dad just call me,he said"You just received the second warning letter.You better go to school!!!!"

(Sigh....)...what the..I didn't mean it although.Even she tries to wake me up..I insist her away.What!!??
Nevermind...looks like I can try again.I'm sorry.

Today..I woke up 02.00pm...(WHAT THE HELL!!!)...and head for lunch instead before breakfast.What an upside down part.
Then..I head to my room and start on my laptop.Mui Mui had return home earlier and she start to head to her room. Miss.Landlady also.She...then go to the kitchen and start her things.She also look pretty busy.Then...Wendy came back..looking tired and I help her.She ask me why am I haven't wake up and ready for school.I just answer sorry and I cannot wake without reason.

Well...looks like everyone busy...(sigh.....)...what to do??...Never mind...now...almost 5pm..I wanna take her out for a walk after this...hehe...with her only...ok...got to go...see ya!!


To Be Continued....

Benny Liew............

No comments:

Post a Comment