Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can't stop what happen actually...

Time:11.24pm
Date:29.April.2010
Location:Room 14...


I dreamed again last night..and still,the same.Can't really know what's going on now..and my head spin where I go round and round.Well....


Last night....


Time:Between 12.30am..
Location:Corridor...

Wendy and me were seating at the corridor...looking up...where the white moon shines.Still remind me..that...heresy.But who cares....and who does?
I talk to Wendy about study life where we want to go on if we success but she said that success is a hope where is lies under your destiny.I understand that.Thanks...

Then....her eyes were wanted to sleep..so,I had to piggy back her...and put her to bed.I blanket her and told her to sleep well...and kiss her head and sleep on her sofa...with my big blanket.

ZZzzzzzzz..............

Time:05.00am
Location:Room 15...

I though I put my alarm at 05.50am but...she wake me up at 05.00am...it still so early so,I decided to iron my cloths and prepare everything for school.Miss.Landlady wake up earliest...and she prepare breakfast to everyone.I ate bread with jellybeans..and sweet.Thanks....to you,Miss.Landlady...

Time:06.30am
Location:On the way....to school...

Ka Zi send us to school and she wanted to go work earlier.I don't know she had a job.
Don't want to know....about my 8 hours crap plus 3 hours of academics.As usual...help Riby..study....see left and right...thinking...and this!??...GOSH!!!..

Time:05.20pm
Location:SMKTK canteen


Waited for Uncle Jo...he arrives late again..feel like wanna break his fishing rod but nevermind...I don't care...and I hope so.

While on the way home..Uncle Jo tell me that Wendy is sick.I was shocked!!!Really???And he said "Yes".

Location:Home...
Time:06.00pm

I rush to my room...take my shower and change...then..I meet Wendy...she was weak.Oh no...it's all my fault..came home late...
Then...ask her..if she is okay..and she said she was fine.I know..she needed someone accompany her...and she was asleep.

Later...I went into my room..feeling disappointed of myself.What have I done??...sigh...then..on my laptop...chat with Riby...about the bluetooth device...not bluetooth detector....and see if does really can install to her laptop...and it does.
Later...she call me...and I went to her room...bring warm water.She don't want it..and I hold her hand.She was okay..still can laugh with me.

Later....I also feeling sleepy and I pray for her...heal...

Time:07.50pm
Location:Dining room...

Mui Mui ask me if Wendy is alright...and I hold her shoulder said.."She'll be fine".Mui Mui just look down...and tell me she was not well in school also.Must'a be the hot weather.
Sigh..........
I didn't eat dinner...just enjoy a little soup..and take a bowl of hot soup to her room...

Time:08.12pm
Location:Room 15...

I know she hungry...so,I bring hot soup and rice to her room.I take the spoon..feed her a little by little...making me worry and worse is...it touch me.Remind..me...I..can't do it.I look at her...and she smile at me...still...I..sigh....I just stand my cries behind...not to cry...and I try...

Later....she wanted to rest...but to hear music too...so,I bring my mini speaker and on in her room..hopefully my pendrives still enough memory..well..it does.
She hearing it sweetly..and I look at her...kiss her head and told her go sleep...and let go....she really really does remind me one thing.

Time:Now.....
Location:Room 14....

I went out for a while...seat at the pond alone..with Mui Mui and Miss.Landlady...talking about her health condition...they both really worry.I also...and they both...ask me.."Ben..Wendy hope is yours"..and my face were blush.Mui Mui laugh and tease us.I stop her...then..it was late.Mui Mui had to sleep early..so..I tell her to sleep early and Miss.Landlady want to rest too...so..they gone for themselves.

I went to my room...online...blogging here...and prepare my cloths..looking back...and hopefully she'll be fine.
I pray just now...and my tears drip one by one..can't really stand.Look at it also...can't feel what is happiness for 10 times.Oh...hopeful my hope.
Well...I had to end here...my tears were stop..still cool...try to chill too.Well..I read my books for a while and look at my laptop...hearing music.
Well...looks like I had to end here...and see you all...later...maybe....and Wendy...sleep well..and also...hopefully you'll be fine and be school next week.


To Be Continued............................................

Benny Liew........(I pray you pink,health and good wealth...and also...I love you doesn't enough at all...)..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment