Friday, April 23, 2010

Home and lonely....

Time:12.00am
Date:24.April.2010
Location:My own home room...


I...I feeling sad and lonely now.Can't do anything.My life...love has change but...I was thanked to her.Well..actually..I had to return home for only 3 days and that's all.


Well...today...

Time:05.40am
Location:Room 14...

I packed up my things yesterday and before I leave..I prepare myself to school and Wendy too..looking at her sad face.It just three days my dear..so don't worry.

Time:06.50am
Location:On the way to school...

Nothing really happen and as usual...Ka Zi send us to school but we both..Wendy and me...silence only and look outside...sigh....

Time:07.10am
Location:SMKTK...

Nothing happen...just all normal...and help Riby..as usual..carries books and help...and then...normal 5 hour crap for today...and a good day....

Well...today I just realize it was Sir Leong birthday and also he was the best English teacher i had.more like almost best friends...hahaha

Time:12.20pm
Location:Canteen...on the way home...

Well...today...at canteen..I think this is the first time Riby saw me wear spetacles...maybe....argh...I also forget it and chat a while and everyone return home and Ka Zi...was there...fetch me home...and told me...my parents were at the villa too.

This time...I'm a little worry.I had to leave home...gosh....and also..I remember today is Appreciation Day...for my kai ko and his friends.....jeez....should I go?But I had to return home.

Time:03.00pm
Location:On the way back....

My mom was there and she was together with my dad and my brother.I was happy to see them but...her?...jeez....

Well...at the back...Wendy....hold my hand and promise her one thing.."Be safe"...and hug me very tight.I just hold her and she gave me something while hug me.She put in my back pocket.I just surprise and release.Closely....my parents didn't watch us.
I tell everyone except Uncle Jo and Ian...they both went out..and Miss.Landlady also tell me that I will return soon..only 3 days...we both smiled too.
I told everyone "See ya'll soon in this three days"...all of them wave their hands and my father gave money to Miss.Landlady.She thanked to him and we all gone.Wendy..on her sour face...will miss me and so do I.

at home..I online and chat...what Riby said is right.."We must be thankful"...
Time:06.00pm
Location:Out....Restaurant Sungai Lui..

We...I mean..us...family...went out dinner...my dad ask me my life there so does my mother and I told them it's normal and okay.I didn't tell them my secrets.My dad also happy to heard that.Then...dinner serves and I really really miss everyone there.

Time:07.30pm
Location:Miss.Fong(my kai ma)home...

Today is Sir Leong birthday and we celebrate it.I was happy too...he bought cakes with Miss.Lim...in Sempalit...then...to Miss.Fong house.....While there...we talk about school life..(SECRET FILE) and others...plus eat too...I was happy to hear them and cool too.
Then...we all talk about human,beginning research and a lot of things....and chill.

Later...Sir Leong send me home and I thanked him a lot...and borrowed a book from my kai ma.

Time:Now...
Location:My own room...

I was arrived at home and sad..my heart flows...now,my parents sleep and I the only alone in room.I cried now...and my tears flow down and drip down the floor.I looks at my laptop and her photo...and I smiled..cool..my tears stop and I laughed for a while...and now...it's 12.25am...(Happy Birthday,Sir Leong)..and Wendy...I know..you love me and my heart will burden be.
I'm sorry..and I love you...too...even this word is so simple...my heart...will flow and chill.
And everyone at there....it's cool...I will remember ya'll...and Wendy...I realize..we both is true really more than friendship.
Well...looks like I end here now..andmy mother is scolding me few minutes ago..well...got to go now.....see you all later....
And just now she was gave me one thing in my pocket...it was a ring....of hope....


To Be Continued........

Benny Liew.......(I am what I am and my heart is what I am...and I know...my heart is fell on you now...).....................

No comments:

Post a Comment