Monday, April 19, 2010

Miracle's happen....

Time:12.04am
Date:19.April.2010
Location:Room 14...


Today...a miracle wonders has happen..well..let me skip this first.

Well..today morning..I woke up at 07.00am..and bath and get ready with Ka Zi.I just look behind and see Wendy room.She doesn't come out cause..she don't want to come to church...sigh...I wish she will follow me.
Well..why on the way...I was bored all of sudden.


Time:08.10am
Location:Church...

It starts..and we were worship,nothing cool and chill happen cause..she don't have here...sigh...nevermind..
Then..Ai Yi,my senior youth,tell me that if I wanted to follow the Youth Group to Mentakab Church..and I told her..I wanted to.She registered my name and I told her...I will bring one more person.
Later...

Time:02.00pm
Location:Home...

Church over...nothing to do..bored...sigh...what to do now?
I went home with my senior..he sent me home then..I went to my room...tired and fell asleep...and awake back!!..Then..Wendy told me to help her on her work..later...only I will rest I guess...hahaha

Time:06.00pm
Location:Outskirt area...

Then..I woke up at 5.30pm...Wendy ask me for a walk..and I accepted.She walk with me and we were silence.My face were blush cause..she was holding my hand while we both walking.While we both walking..we..err...both saw a puppy!!!..Oh My Gosh!!..it so cute.She finish her ice cream..and hold the puppy.It was a little dirty and no one take care of it.So..we both decided to take care it.

Time:06.44pm
Location:Home...

Dinner almost ready but...Miss.landlady also saw we both holding the puppy.She said.."SO CUTE,MAKES ME WANNA HUG IT TIGHT!!!"...hahaha...I understand a little things about girls that they love cute beings.
We all play it for a while and Miss.Landlady wanted to ready some food and milk to that little puppy.
Later then..I put it inside a box and it fell asleep...while...err...Wendy...hold me and..err..nevermind...and we clean the puppy.
Later..I can't eat dinner cause...I was a little busy..for it.Wendy went to dinner and I was had a good hot soak bath...it was refreshing..and brush my teeth and face..later.Then..I on my laptop and check some stuff...and still..I wanted to go and check on that puppy.


Time:10.00pm
Location:Garden site...

Wendy was there alone with the puppy and she was hold it.I ask her can I seat next her and she allowed me.We both saw the beautiful crescent moon.We both just talk about this puppy.We both plan to give a name but...what?..We both not sure and then..she said.."We call it,Law"...means Lawrence in short form...and we both like it.I look at her eyes. ..she...today..it's a true miracle happens....she..I mean...we both...really..did it...she..we both just kiss each other and felt..deep...

After we realized it..we both release and I said sorry to her..but..she put her head on my shoulder and the puppy..is our little baby...hahaha....so..I told her..that I need to rest early because...tomorrow I will return to school.She still gave me a cheek kiss...and put Law on a basket and carry to her room.I waved her good night and return to my room.I was mad and drunk!!Because of the kiss she gave me...

Time:Now...
Location:Room 14...

Now..I non-stop thinking..mad already...my brain..said..."BEN!!YOU'RE IN LOVE!!!"..oh my...it's a real miracle day!!!...Well..looks like I had to go..and before that...she kiss me for a reason...it's a friendship we may never last...and to others...like Fong and Riby...I also will not forget both of you too.
Well....it can be miracles that a hope is fragile but a chance to get...and I got a child puppy..named Law......by the way..it's a male...

To Be Continued....

Benny Liew.....(Happy and mad joy!!...Now...thinking of mad happiness..)......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment