Saturday, April 3, 2010

Family visit....in a great day....

Time:10.00pm
Date:03.April.2010
Location:Room 14...

Finally..I found my tie!!

Time:12.55pm
Location:Garden side...


I was walking with Wendy...for a while.Then..we heard a car honk sound from the main door.Uncle Jo greets them..and we both rush there.

Location:Main door...

Wendy ran to her sister and her parents.Her sister kinda tall,Uncle and Auntie kinda old..haha..I mean...they are...nevermind...

Then..Miss.Lanlady appear and greet them inside the villa.Then..Uncle take off his shoe,so does Mey Lee(Wendy sister) and Auntie.
Auntie told me that she remember me when I was young and I was a little short..==''....and Wendyll sister ask me that what am I doing everytime when both of us in this villa.I told her take care each other,study and many things.(Our secret didn't tell at all)

Time:Between 1.15pm

Then...we all sat at the garden side...while Miss.Landlady prepare us tea and cakes....and Uncle thank her and curious on her...cause..he never saw an 14 year old girl become a landlady.So,I explain to them...
Then,we all talk about our life here.Suddenly...Wendy told them when she got fever,I the one who take care of her...both of her parents smiled at me.Mey Lee smiles evilly on me.I just told them it was my duty to take care of her.So,Auntie told me to take care of her when they gone later....and I say"Sure!!"...and my face turn red.....cherry red....==''
Then..we all wanna had lunch.So,Uncle decide to spend on our resident.So,Wendy call Nick,Ian,Uncle Jo,Mui Mui,Ah Sun,Miss.Landlady and Ka Zi to go out with us.
So..we all going then.Luckily...that Wendy dad drive an Avanza..hahaha...what a luck...
Then..we all on the way to Bentong...
Time:01.50pm
I ride Ka Zi car with Nick,Ian and Uncle Jo while the girls ride Wendy's parent car....so..we all set off the road...
While we all on the way..Ian ask me is that Wendy sister..andI told her yes.He just surprise.I ask him..."You like her??"..and Ka Zi knock his head...
"You so pervet!"Ka Zi say.I scold them both to concentrate on her driving!!
Then...Nick was starring outside only..watching the green jungle and mountain..and I begin to miss her now..and my laptop too..cause...I FORGOT TO OFF IT!!!!

Time:03.00pm
Location:Bentong..

Finally..we all reach here....then..Wendy call me on the phone where and which restaurant should we go..and I told her.."Ask your dad...let him decide.."
And so..he decided to go this Dragon Restaurant...I was looking at it...and feeling fine a while..
I talk to Ian..that this is the one of the most famous restaurant in Bentong.

So..Uncle Jo told me..."How long I never come to Bentong?"
"Ask yourself..hahaha"..Nick laughed.

Then..Wendy ran to me..and hold my hand..and ran to the restaurant..I just said
"Waiiiiiit...."
I hope Uncle,Auntie and Mey Lee don't mind if they see Wendy do that.
Sumi,Ah Sun,Mui Mui and Miss.Landlady when in the restaurant and they told Wendy parents that this place is beautiful.Both of them just chat a while.Then..Mey Lee press my head and tell me.."Dude..you like my sister?"..Ooops...trouble!!!!
Then..I just tell her that we both just best friends and nothing....so..she just point her finger at me...==''

We order a lot of things and we all ate lunch.I saw Wendy parent's were praying before eat..and after they pray..we all start eat.
Then..Uncle start to ask Ka Zi how old is she.She also reply to him.He ask her is she working with Miss.Landlady and she said no.Then..he ask Uncle Jo about his life.Uncle Jo just said it was a remarkable here and also...that he live here since he was 25 years old.Then..Uncle start to ask everyone by one.Then..finally...he ask Miss.Landlady how is she working at the villa...and she reply it was fun and hardwork..and she told him also that she wasn't the real landlady and she explain to them both that her sister was the landlady...
Then...he start to ask me...why am I living here.And I explain to him everything about all of my life.When I saw Auntie ask Sumi life..she was terribly hurt..cause I can see her face.
After we all had enjoy our dinner,we all when to the mall for a while cause Mey Lee wanted to buy her things.Then..Ian try to grab his chance...and I told him better not.Auntie bought two pair of shirt and two pair of jeans to Sumi.I also feeling that Wendy mother had a kind mother heart.I can see Sumi face were happy..and I can see her eyes were glassy...
Then...Wendy ask me which chain is suitable..cause she also wanted a chain,tgged name like me.I told her..like mine one better...so,her dad were actually behind us and watching us.Hope he won't misunderstand...
After we all finish..I saw Nick bought the strangest thing I ever see him bought...an antique sword swallow him almost RM190..
He said.."Original arr...don't play play...==''

Then..we all set to go now...Wendy told her parent's that she want to sit with me in Ka Zi car..and her parent's allow her.I can see her smile and her both parent's too.
While inside the car,we all set off and stop by a durian stall.."I HATE DURIAN!!"..cause it's smelly and ugly!
Looks like Wendy mother bought a few durian...and it started to rain already...
Then..we all go home immediately...
While I and Wendy inside Ka Zi car..she hold my hand and smiled at me..and I felt something in my heart that asking me question.."Is she fell in love with me?"
When she hold my hand...Ka Zi fake cough at us..and we release our hand...at least she lean her head on my shoulder...hehe...==''
Not to forget...I gave my album to Ka Zi...and told her to on a song in her car...title:Il Divo:Unbreak My Heart(Regresa A Mi)

Time:Between 06.00pm..
Location:Raub..almost home...

We all then finally reach Raub..and it was raining here.Cold and fuzzy....

Location:Home...
Then...we all arrive already...and looks like that Wendy parent's had to go home earlier...and we all thank Wendy's dad a lot.We all shake Wendy's parent's hand and Wendy hug's her mother and father for the last day here.Then...I saw Mey Lee glassy eyes that she gonna leave Malaysia soon...and I don't know where.Her parent's told me to take care of her nicely...and I nodded my head.Then..Uncle gave Miss.Landlady an ang pao money.Miss.Landlady thank him..but..it wasn't she must thank...it was him...I he said to her.."Be a good landlady.."
Then..we all wave our hands "See you again"...and Wendy hug me from the side...and we all return to our room then.

Time:08.50pm
Location:The corridors..

I was returning to my room after our hot bath.And I head to Wendy room..and I saw she was wearing her T-Shirt and her..."SORRY!!!"..and I close the door almost like slamming it!!..She told me nevermind from inside.So..I told her a lot of "sorry" and I told her if she needs anything..call me...

And I rush to my room..and try to forget what did I see just now!!
Jeez...sorry Wendy...

Sumi were trying her new cloth I guess and Uncle Jo now go out and fishing cause once he told me.."FISHING IN THE NIGHT WHILE RAIN WILL GET A BIG ONE!!CAUSE THEY ACTIVE IN THE NIGHT"...I just surprised on him...==''

As I reach to my room....I saw my all data download in my laptop finish..I was relieved...and I guess it was my lucky day after all.I will promise Wendy's parents words.I will take care of her!!....and also...thank you.

Looks like I gotta go now...and maybe I wanna rest my neck for a while...hehe...I try to tell you my feeling..but...maybe one day I will....and I someday..I will...looks like the rain stops already now..

Benny Liew.......
Wendy...one day...I will tell you....and also I hope my parent's will come too..hehe...too bad anyway my parent's broke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment