Monday, April 5, 2010

As for one day in a moment....

Time:02.45am
Date:05.April.2010
Location:Room 15...

On 04,April.2010...I was heading to church in a blind morning.Wendy wake me up at 05.00am...cause today was Easter Day in church. When she wake me up...I feel that she look so energetic all of sudden.Maybe she interest to join the church member.

Time:Between 05.05am...

I wake up and take my spectacle..head to shower and change.After I change in my room...I look at the mirror..and I feeling like really an idiot cause I never tell her my feelings yet.
Then..Wendy came into my room..and I see she wearing her stylish cloth...I also feeling crazy on her now cause she was so beautiful!!I love her scarf color...cause it was match with her cloth and I wore my match tie on my cloth too.

Time:06.00am
Location:On the way...

Ka Zi woke up much earlier the we expected cause she had to go Benta today.Then..she drive us to church and we saw many people there cause it's Easter Morning.

Time:06.30am
Location:Churh..

We all had worship and pray for an hour inside.Singing...listening to message and news.I felt so happy cause...she sit next to me all the time.

After 1 hour....

We all had breakfast at church..she hold my hand infront of everyone..and making people misunderstand already...one of our youth member ask me who is she..and I told her...she was my best friend..and the worse is...she hug me from side to side...and someone look at us...and though negatively now....
She then meet a lot of my youth member...and she greet them each other.Then..one of our Pastor ask me that is she my friend..and I told her yes.She smile at me and tell me that I am lucky to meet a good friend.

Time:09.10am

Sunday school is about to start and I had to go in and help the children.Then...Wendy still..not let go of me...so..I decided to let her join me in this activity.
When the children saw us link hand...they ask me is this my girlfriend...and our face turn red cherry...and a few of the teen youth laughing at us.
Well..she still...not let go yet...

When we all paint the eggs...she painted my name on it..and write there.."Ben..~~"
I also look weird on it.
When we all play games..we all had fun together and kinda happy when she with me...
Then...Ka Zi call me in the phone and tell me she will not take us home instead Uncle Jo will take us.

Time:12.50pm...
Location:KFC

After that..the church has close and the party has over..I chat with my youth member and we all had fun together..so..we take photo of everyone..and I kept one already..and I don't want to upload here cause..it's not save.
I ask Pastor that...I will baptism this December...and also....Wendy has become one of our youth here...
Later...I and Wendy went to KFC to had lunch.I just ate a little cause I don't want to gain my weight again...and also I don't want to become fat!!
She also thought the same with me.

Then...after we all had lunch..we all went to the church back and wait for Uncle Jo and Ah Sun.
Few minutes later....

The arrived with Sumi together.I was smiling at her and she smiled me back again.Then..Wendy said she want to go back cause she was very tired..and Uncle Jo said.."You all have rough time here arr???"
"NO!!"I screamed!

They all laugh...

Time:02.00pm
Location:Room 14..


Finally we all reach home.I head to my room..and bath and feeling sleepy all of sudden.She was sleepy too so..she took a nap then..so do I....and also...I on my laptop..and waiting my data finish when I sleep..

Time:07.55pm
Location:Room 14...

I WOKE UP IN A SURPRISED!!I saw my room was dark except my laptop.I see the time..it was almost 08.00pm and I quickly get up.My stomach were growling.I decided to had dinner alone this time but then..Wendy bought me food cause just now Miss.Landlady didn't cook and just pack.So..Wendy gave me noodle and lamb mutton.It was good...thanks Wendy...

Then...I continued my rest for a while and Uncle Jo tell me want to go out take a walk..so..Wendy and me want!!!So does Sumi and Ian.

Time:10.15pm
Location:Cheroh..

We all when to Cheroh and walk till home and (sigh...)...hard to explain..we all chat inside the car....then...she just slept on my shoulder cause we all had a long journey road.Then..it was creepy...and scary cause the road was dark.I just hold her hand...and I know I she will not scared if I am nearby...and I promise her parents word yesterday....

Time:01.00am
Location:Home and return to our room...

After we all reach home..I wake her up....Sumi and Ian return to their room..and I when in to Wendy room..carry her cause she looks very very tired.So..she awake and tell me to stay...so,I had to stay...but before that..I take my story books and my laptop to her room...

Location:Room 15..

Looks like I gonna sleep in her room again..and my head now feeling wanna rest and shut for a while....before that..I read a story to her..and she..as always..fell asleep again....(sigh..)..tomorrow I must visit my grandfather grave..and...when oh when..I should tell her?...Nevermind..I kiss her forhead and lay down on the sofa...watching her.....and good night..Wendyll....^^...and my friends too...my foster brother Fong,Riby and all of them...love you all!!...

To Be Continued....

Benny Liew........

No comments:

Post a Comment