Friday, April 16, 2010

Chill...

Time:11.41pm
Date:16.April.2010
Location:Room 14...



Well...today I still didn't go to school but to stay at home.I woke up early this time that is about between 10.00am to 10.15am.

As I woke up,I look outside the window.It was beautiful.The trees shakes..the wind blew to my skin.It was cold.I feel so...chill...

Then..I took my towel and head to the bathroom.When I bath...the water was cold instead that of chill...what the?

Then..when I return to my room,I saw Wendy,she??Wait!!??..why is she didn't go to school either?

I reach upon her and ask her..."Why are you not in school?"
She explain to me that..she was woke up late and tired too..like me.(Sigh....)..I guess we both had the same problem.Well...at least today I wanna check on my new spectacles.

Time:02.00pm
Location:Garden side...


We both then walk on the garden for a while and talk.I ask about her glasses that her glasses frame was a full frame.I planned to by half...so I won't look like a geek...hahaha...

Then..I ask if she wanna follow me to the spectacle optical shop.She doesn't wanted to..so..I just let her and change my cloth.I told her that if anything she want can ask me.She just told me nothing but she want me return home safe only.I told her..."I will.." and face away to town .

Time:03.13pm
Location:Raub town..

As I reach the town...I head to the optical shop and check on my spectacles.The shopkeeper hand out my new spectacles.I wore it.I looks like my uncle instead my father...hmm...maybe my genetic is like that.

Then..I head to lunch...eat something and then,return home..just safely like she said.Maybe it's her will.

Location:Home..
Time:05.00pm

When...I return home...she..she hug me for a while and a little laugh on me cause..I was wearing glasses.I told her.."Am I look better?"

She told me"You looks like a cool guy"..

I just smiled at her.

Later...I went in to the kitchen with her..and meet Miss.Landlady...somehow..she..err...doesn't recognize me.I told her.."It's me!!"and took off my glasses..and they all shocked that almost...doesn't recognized me..hahaha..
Then..I wore the glass and help her.
They all plan to cook vegetarian tonight...and no meat...what the!!!??
Jeez...I hate it so much!!

Time:07.30pm
Location:Dining room...

When I was served vegetables...I had to eat it!!...Luckily..the vegetarian is soup...phew...that was chill...
I ate it slowly until finish and...drank a lot of water.
Wendy told me that I had to eat a lot of this green to stay strong and cool life!!..So..I better listen to her.

Time:09.40pm
Location:Room 15...

It was heavily rain here...and cool as chill instead.I giving a good storytelling to her about old folks tale about the Melanesia.
As I tell her this story..she lay her head down on my lap..and sleep well..I had to carry her....argh!!...she was heavier than me...and put her aside...that is on her bed..as she was fast sleeper.It was cold..that night...I mean..just now.


I blanket her and look at her face...she was cute and remind me of my sister...but,her face looks cute rather than beautiful.I just gave her a head kiss..and on the fan for her and walk away...close the door...and walk away..

Later...

Time:Now....
Location:Room 14...

I just finish my blog and...got a new pair of glasses that looks cool..at least the price is okay..about RM230.00...then..I keep it..and go online.
It stop rain..and looks chill and cool..
Maybe...I can go on.I hope I will return to school this Monday.

Well..I guess that's it...and my friends...see ya'll later...hopefully my dearly one will safe and sound...that's all..and you...sleep well..and see you tomorrow.

To Be Continued......

Benny Liew.....(Tired in progress...energy in posses)....Chill....and be Cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment