Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feel drop in sight..

Time:10.53pm
Date:22.April.2010
Location:Room 14...


Well...today...is not normal.Hahaha..not that abnormal I mean.Well...today..I become bodyguard to someone,range home with my friends at home and start a little civil war.


Time:06.30am
Location:Home...

I just finish change...and ready to school.Wendy didn't go to school but to rest at home.I had to go alone now...

Well...at least I remember my foster brother,Fong,promise...and also...Ka Zi drives me there..and had to send me quick!!

Time:07.13am
Location:School...SMKTK..

Damn it!!...What a luck!!..Today...we both(Sonisha and me) can have the DJ's school session because the staff room door were locked.It was wicked and freaked!!Sigh...looks like we gave up and tell Ms.Woon sorry but she told us next week only start again.
I just waste my time now...and having very waste of sweat!!
Later...I meet Riby and plan for today afternoon as her bodyguard...just to do my job to protect someone.

Time:11.50am
Location:Class....

Damn...I was tired and headache.All the students complained they all tired and wanna rest.Well..the teachers...give us more work than rest.Damn her!!

Later...I can't really stand for today.

Time:02.10pm
Location:On the way to Milo's field...

Now..as a bodyguard to Riby and bring her safely to my Fong...and wait...

While we both walking...Riby,she talk about Fong..how amazing he was..and I know..he was amazing..like emo+romance+sensitive...hahaha

Well...we both had to hide cause...there are many teachers crossing by.
Later...

I found Fong...and ran to him...called him.Jeez...I wonder where is he in the beginning and befor I found him,I saw a bike with two helmets and a few bags of KFC..(P.S:I hater KFC fast food for a reason)...

Then...let them both go on...a good luck and walk away.I met a rat on the way just now in the drain.

Time:03.00pm
Location:SMKTK...

I WAS TRICKED!!!!Today is not music club but sports and games day!!..Damn that prefect who cheat me!
Sigh...looks like I had to stay till 5.00pm evening...and treat in line.

Time:03.40pm
Location:Still...in school...

Crap..I'm so bored!!!I on my laptop but I didn't bring my broadband instead just the machine and plug!..Sigh..what a luck.
Later...

Riby called and I just walk there...she call me and I ask how is everything back there.I'm happy to hear both of them in cool way.No no...in cool and chill way!!...That's better..

Talk and spy we both do.We spy on Sonisha and Padma...jeez...is Sonisha in love with Jay or Padma??..Nevermind...Don't want to disturb them...

Later....

Time:05.00pm
Location:Canteen...
We all wanna head home now and meet Naja AKA Ali...and talk nonsense.Jeez...well...Riby dad is here and she said.."See ya,Ben"..and go while I wait Ka Zi..by the way..where the hell is she!!??

5 minutes later....

Finally she arrives and this time...Wendy was inside the car with her.I was happy to see her again in good condition and her flu is gone.Thats better and chill.She ask me why am I gone home so late and I told her....I being tricked.

She help me and talk to me inside the car...while Ka Zi...do a little spy on us both.
Our face were blush!

Time:05.40pm
Location:Home.....

Finally...my back...and my parents is not send me home today...that's better!
Miss.Landlady also greet us and said..."You so sweat...did you take a bath at school?"
...I just laugh.Well...she boiled me hot bath tub.I put my stuff in my room...take my towel..and head in the good soak of hot bath tub and my legs were a little pain.
Well...I stay in there for 30 minutes and I didn't realize...dinners has ready.
I woke up...wrap my self and grab my cloths and wore it.It was chill..

After that...I went to my room and online for several minutes and go to the dining room.

Time:07.15pm
Location:Dining room...

Everyone waited for me and I told them sorry.Uncle Jo was held up his drinks and said.."Let's eat!!"...

Today...we all enjoy a good food...that is.."Hot ginger with beef"..and it was relax and I heard..it was healthy for us.

After finish...we all head to our rooms and later...I was asleep...for an hour.

Time:10.00pm
Location:Room 14...

I woke up..and my head were hurt and I take my spectacles up and wore it.The humanity bright!!!...ARGH!!...The light!!...Jeez....and cool already.
Well..Wendy came into my room for a while just now and told me that she wanted to know that if I got any plans for this Saturday night...I told her I don't have any.She jump a little cheer and said..."Good luck..and good night.."..and winked at me and close the door.I just see her go on.Maybe..WAIT!!!...what the!!??..Does that mean...a date??...errr...nevermind...hahaha....bla bla bla...
Then..I received a message from Riby...she said:
"Mr.benny liew,hw was ur wound?hav u put some medicine?"
Darn!!...I though she forgot already but..still remember...sigh...what the?...and I turn back myself and didn't reply.

Time:Now....
Location:Room 14...

Well..today..kinda a little abnormal.As a bodyguard kinda easy a little but a little tough!!...and also...this Saturday...maybe I go out with her..with Wendy..maybe...I will bring her to town or somewhere interesting in Raub she doesn't knows.Maybe...a good cafe or bistro.

Well...it's later a little and also...I stop here now.Now...I'm tired...and sweat!!...jeez...maybe...we both really in love together.Maybe....we both being destined...hahah...well...I wanna go now..and also..I want to hear soft songs....
To Fong and Riby..I wish you a good prosperity life till the end!
To Wendy..I understand now...what in your heart with me...

Well...blog less,dreams more...see ya later...

To Be Continued............

Benny Liew........^^....(Oh crap....I lost my tooth!!...T.T!!...).........(And ne happy,never hurry...).....

No comments:

Post a Comment