Monday, April 5, 2010

In a front tomorrow...A mistake that no tomorrow....

Time:10.55pm
Location:Room 14..
Date:05.April.2010


(Sigh....)...I just go back to my room and feeling lonely a while...and suddenly...I remember my word yesterday...about my feelings towards her.Then...08.15pm...it's dinner now..I go and help Miss.Landlady cook chicken soup with black mushroom and spinach with chili.
After we all finish...I call Wendy and everyone that dinners ready.

Time:09.00pm

We all just finish our dinner...and I and Wendy wanted to help Miss.Landlady to wash the plates and cups but she tell me no need...So..I just head back my room with Wendy.

Location:Corridor site...
Time:09.50pm

I was seating nearby the corridor...watching the star gazing...and hearing music with Wendy...and ask her...tomorrow...about her school.She just explain everything to me...so...we just...look in each other and...I almost kiss her lips...we both tried but...I moved my head away and ran to my room.....asking what the hell am I doing?!!

Location:Room 14..
Time between 10.15pm

Then..I was inside my room...laying down and thinking just now...she tried to kiss me but I avoid it.What the hell...(sigh....)...what am I doing actually???
Then...I on my laptop..chat with several people to release my tension....chat with Riby about her problems....and I chat with Nicole for a while..that she explain to me her family problems....and she reminds of my past about my mom and dad......looks like we have the same problem...then...I finish chat with her between 11.15pm...

After that..I wanted to say "I'm sorry" to her...am I being stupid or I cannot be a real man who just didn't get a kiss at all??

(Sigh....)...looks like I stop here for a while..well..I gotta sleep now..cause tomorrow got school..at least I try..cause I got insomnia...well...see you all later....^^

To Be Continued.......

Benny Liew.......

No comments:

Post a Comment