Monday, April 26, 2010

Fly back..

Time:02.08pm
Date:26.April.2010
Location:In my room......


Now...I'm alone in my room...my parents gone.I didn't go to school because...today..errr...I'm going back.Home...that is.Wendy went to school I think and everyone must'a been busy.
Sigh...today...

I woke up at 03.50am...and had bath.I changed my cloth with jeans and chains.I took my wallet,phone and my glasses.Then...I took my helmet and my father old motorbike key secretly.I open the door silently and see outside.I lock the door silently and I know all of them sleeping outside cause my mom and dad is a heavy sleeper.Hope my brother also don't know about this.
Then...

Location:Outskirt area...on the way to town.

I push the bike 400 meter from my house and start it.Then..I accelerate to town as fast as possible and I don't want anyone to know.Today...I check my friend police schedule in the file-net.They will do a road-block in Klau 1,Klau 3 and Sepadan Bentong so I no need to worry about it.
Then...I reach to town.I was as empty streets but there are a few people still there.I went to 7-Eleven to buy some snacks and things and the shopkeeper ask me why am I going out late and I told her I got things to do and I had not much to answer so I pay the stuff and went out.
As I step outside,the moon was fading away while the stars were flashing.I start my bike and go off.

Time:04.20am
Location:Go to the park...

I was alone...by then.And I called Wendy...she didn't answer yet until...she answered.I call her if wanna go out with me but she shocked because it was very late midnight...and she can't go.I tell her nevermind and I understand.Nevermind dear...I know...it's late.

Then...I bought snacks and enjoy alone.I seat on the bench at the park and be alone for a moment.I was not afraid.In my heart...ghost are faith.
Later....I ate my snacks and look up.I look at the stars..the moon...fading away from the purple sky.Later...I felt water drip on my head..and it wasn't water...it was rain!!
I quickly take all my snacks and beverage ran to my bike and start it.I quickly start it and then,I quickly go home as fast as possible.

Time:05.30am
Location:Home....

I reach home...silently and put my bike in the garage silently too.I take all my beverage and open the door.No one...all clear.
I go in to my room...and see my laptop still on.
I look outside...and eat my snacks.
I fell asleep..and my nightmare start to ascent.
I fell asleep.......and wake...and then....slumber...

Time:09.30am...
Location:Home....

I wake up and pack my stuff...cause...today...hehehe....I going back to my villa.And I was to happy.
I pack everything up and get ready...and I will go back there at 03.30pm...and I call Wendy...she was cheering and happy.I happy to know that and...my heart...is feeling surprised already.
Now....I had to go and listen to music while waiting my mom finish her things.So...I got to go.....and I hope last night won't happen again....and I see my hand..that...my future is in my hand.

To Be Continued.....

Benny Liew.....(Daring of true heroes..........)........................

No comments:

Post a Comment